Where are the New England Peeps?

Congratulations on getting this thread off the ground.
Where do you think we can go from here, now that we have met?

Congratulations on getting this thread off the ground.
Where do you think we can go from here, now that we have met?
Conversation could go anywhere. What fantasy has come true and did it live up to the expectation?

For my part, it was sex in public. Mind you it was a remote lake but having sex outside our tent in view of anyone who went by was hot!

Conversation could go anywhere. What fantasy has come true and did it live up to the expectation?

For my part, it was sex in public. Mind you it was a remote lake but having sex outside our tent in view of anyone who went by was hot!
Did anyone see you?

Sadly no, but the thought that they could was a thrill, and being right at water's edge, the sounds certainly carried

Sadly no, but the thought that they could was a thrill, and being right at water's edge, the sounds certainly carried
We used to have sex outdoors fairly often when we were younger. Never got caught. My wife would have hated it if we had, I think, but she loved to do it outdoors.

Its not all that comfortable in your 70s, though. I nice mattress is a lot more important now.

We used to have sex outdoors fairly often when we were younger. Never got caught. My wife would have hated it if we had, I think, but she loved to do it outdoors.

Its not all that comfortable in your 70s, though. I nice mattress is a lot more important now.
My girlfriend at the time and I would regularly defile a corner of Minot beach in Scituate in the late 80’s. Always a thrill of the possibility of being busted!

Since New Englanders love our ice cream, what is your favorite place to go?

The ones that stand out for me are (all in MA)
Peaceful Meadows in Whitman
Bensons in Boxford
Richardsons in Middleton
Kimball Farms in Westford

Giffords Ice Cream or North St Dairy Cone. Great local favorites here. Bonus is Giffords available at TD Garden for Bruins games at least, or in some grocery stores

Bensons in Boxford
Richardsons in Middleton
Richardson’s!
Also The Ice House, Portsmouth, NH

Bensons in Boxford
Richardsons in Middleton
Cherry Hill Farm in Lunenburg and Crescent Ridge in Sharon

Back