• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Some of the above

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • All of the above

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
Outdoors, hooray!

I think the perception of public play is great fun.

My cabin has a screen room overlooking the lake with a built in lofted bed at one end.

From the lake you can see it through the trees, but only if you slow to a crawl.

However, from the screen room, it feels like you're on full display.

Leaving a friend spread out and tied to a big wicker chair facing the lake is wonderful foreplay.

And invariably leads to a parting of the mosquito mesh over the loft.

It's fairly low risk, but still naughty enough....after all, you expect to see the odd bare ass at a cottage lake, don't you?

I know I do....

Years ago, an old gf and I made it our mission to fornicate late at night in the outdoor fountain court of every major building in Toronto's financial district. And we did. That was great fun.

Lance

noticed the options...

I noticed in the voting options there were BDSM clubs.

If there were any in the Dallas or Austin areas, I'm sure me and my gf would like to go to just look and see what they were all about. Probably not participate, just mainly to open our sexual awareness.

PowrDragn

We run a chain (well two actually one at the bottom and one at the top) between the matress and box springs and hook it together end to end. Then you have all these little links you can use as attachment places to put legs and arms in whatever position you want.

lasavane

I've never been to a play party of private club. I don't think I'd be comfortable there. It's not because I'm self-conscious or anything, just that I'm not big on the sort of "family dynamic" that I see from some friends who do belong to clubs and things of that sort. Add to that my own somewhat public job and you have home and hotel rooms left over for private play. It's hard to be an exhibitionist sometimes....

And I'd at least consider killing for a decent hotel room with real headboards and the like.

Back