Which Tree Did You Fall From?

EL, A juicy peach In every sense of the word.

Unless you'd rather be a little red cherry.

Well, I'm an Ash tree.....but I don't think the description is very accurate at all.....however, I could just be self-deluded....

Whisp :rose:

I'm another Fig. I can agree with most of it, in a general sort of way, except for 'hates arguments' :D and social butterfly.

I'M A NUT!

Walnut Tree (the Passion) — unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egotistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromise.

Most of this I'll go with, but the flexibility thing? How many people do you know, can lock their ankles behind their head? C'mon...I mean really.

~lucky

If my daughter is of the Apple tree, does that mean I'm justified in calling her 'apple head' once in a while? :D (I already do, I'm just looking for justification.:devil: )

lucky-E-leven said:
I'M A NUT!If my daughter is of the Apple tree, does that mean I'm justified in calling her 'apple head' once in a while?
How old is she, Lucky? Might make a difference :) .

I'm a chest nut, are you too?

tu amor, Perdita :kiss:

perdita said:
How old is she, Lucky? Might make a difference :) .

I'm a chest nut, are you too?

tu amor, Perdita :kiss:

LOL! I love you Perdy... She is just barely two (and man do I know it tonight), please say I can call her an apple head. It brings me great joy and while she's begun to grow into it...the darn melon used to topple her easily :D

I AM a chest nut...but really more of a butt nut!:devil:

~lucky (really hot for the spanish speaking...similar to Jamie Lee Curtis in A Fish Called Wanda.;) )

Lucky, babe, of course you can call her apple head, it's sweet or mean, however you need it to be. I call my bunny buggerlugs the same way.

Just for you, querida:

Estoy muy mojada y calentorra. Me gusta andar con pirujas.*

Perdita

*I am very damp and horny. I love to be with sluts.

perdita said:
Lucky, babe, of course you can call her apple head, it's sweet or mean, however you need it to be. I call my bunny buggerlugs the same way.

Just for you, querida:

Estoy muy mojada y calentorra. Me gusta andar con pirujas.*

Perdita

*I am very damp and horny. I love to be with sluts.

P-lovely,

If I could moan and scream in Spanish...believe me, I would be:devil: Or is that the true universal language?

I loved some of your chestnut description. It's reminding me of a comment I once made about the delicate balance of your demeanor. :devil:

~lucky (wishing the 'apple head' wasn't in bed so I could murmur sweet nothings:heart: )

Cedar tree here...though I'm not entirely convinced.

I'm a Fig apparently and I must add that it is quite accurate.

Carl

Still, the thing about all such characteristics descriptions and horoscopes, and the like... is that which ever one you choose, you'll find that it suits you. The human brain is designed to look for thingsd to make sense, and when you read a description like that, you'll analyse it in a way that suits you. All of us fit to the basic flattering descirption "you have your good sides and your bad sides, sometimes you wish you could achieve more, sometimes you wish people would treat you better".

Looks like I fell out of a lime tree. Who'd of thought? Gotta go to that thread "If I were the President," now.

Lime Tree (the Doubt) — intelligent, hard working, accepts what life dishes out, but not before trying to change bad circumstances into good ones, hates fighting and stress, enjoys getaway vacations, may appear tough, but is actually soft and relenting, always willing to make sacrifices for family and friends, has many talents but not always enough time to use them, can become a complainer, great leadership qualities, is jealous at times but extremely loyal.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Last edited:
Me

Fir Tree (the Mysterious) — extraordinary taste, handles stress poorly, loves anything beautiful, can become depressed at times, stubborn, tends to care for those close to them as well as helping strangers, rather modest, hard worker, talented, unselfish, few sexual relationships, many friends, doesn't want foes, very reliable.

This is good, but, I'm NOT modest. :p

Offtopic

Tatelou said:
Both of the above, EL. ;)

:kiss:

Speaking of new AVs, might I say that the one you have up this morning really shows what a simply adorable smile you have...<g><wink>

Oh, and I'm an apple tree...it seems mostly appropriate, but I tend to hit those things dead on all the time. I should see if I have any of the old "These are the traits of a Cancer" items squirreled away, or the notes I took about my numerological identities...<g>

(I may be an apple tree from Oz though. Can be stubborn and grumpy and known to hold more than a few grudges at times. hehehe)

Back