Who was the best James Bond and which was the best movie??

A qewpie doll to tin_tinr!

tin_tinr said:
wasnt ian fleming responsible for chitty chitty
bang bang?
You are right, he did write Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was such a cool film.....even at my age i still love to watch it...although The Sound Of Music was better....lol

Trix xx:p

trixiefirecracker said:
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang was such a cool film.....even at my age i still love to watch it...although The Sound Of Music was better....lol

Trix xx:p
No comparison between the two. The only thing they have in common is they are musicals. One is fantasy and the other is a musical adaptation of a true story.

Doin' good trixief/c. Can't wait to see that sexy av :devil:

holly goodhead, maybe not my favorite bond girl. but, my favorite bond girl name. i hadn;t heard that connery was offered the chance to play a bond villian. too bad for us he turned it down. to tell the truth anytime he turns down a script and denies us a chance to watch him on screen is a crime.

I have 2 favorites, both with Roger Moore...something about him...Connery didn't do much for me. But my faves are Live and Let die, gotta love the guy with the detachable hand, aligators and the Voodoo guy who blew up...that fucking rocks. The other stars my man Jaws....Moonraker, just for the camp value.

Hey I'm a chick who likes her men and movies like her burgers...extra cheese!

Yeah the Voodo guy was cool as fuck man!!!!

And i loved the way they tied the whole tarot card thing in.....cool.

live and let die definitely had the best song, for my money. although view to a kill was real good. for your eyes only is probably my second favorite

I think the new Bond movie amight be really good....I always thought Halle Berry would make a great Bond girl.

Its raining again today but im breaking from Bond and going Austin Powers....just beacuse its kind of a funny send up movie!

Back