Who's the absolute best around here?

Durtgurl's av makes me question my sexual orientation.

The Earl

I have to agree with THe Earl. That and MG's av when she has that big butted baby and the hag picture up.

AVs

Dear MV,
Do you mean that you're turned on by Cheeky's bottom?
MG

Ps. There are several ass AVs on here that make me wish I had a ping pong paddle.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks, folks! I'm honored by the mentions. After some of the enemies I've made for writing the way I do, it's so nice to be welcome!

I haven't had much time to reciprocate by reading (since most of the time I'm at the computer, I feel I really should be working or interacting), but I have read & enjoyed pieces by KM, Master V, Chicklet, Anais Dahl, Swashbuckler, Perky Goth Chick, and deliciously_naughty so far. I keep promising myself I'll make the time to read more!

Side note: hey, Earl? Question for you on slang ... I taped "Tipping the Velvet" on BBC America last night and I think I can figure out what the 'velvet' refers to, but what's the origin of the word 'tipping'? Could you enlighten me?

Sabledrake

I have absolutely no clue what 'Tipping the velvet' means. I've never heard that expression before in my life. Maybe it's a Northern phrase. What's the context?

The Earl

You're not kidding Sabledrake! I love Perky Goth Chick. Though Perky and Goth aren't two words I usually put together. Troll Bridge was a total hoot. I loved that one.

KM > not a reader of Dork Tower, then? Yet, oddly, neither is Perky_Goth_Chick ... which threw me for a loop! ;) And I agree, "Troll Bridge" was great.

Earl > as I understand it, the phrase refers to either female masturbation or girl-on-girl action. Maybe it was just popular (the phrase, not the behavior) in Victorian times.

Sabledrake

Hmm...

I think I have too many favorites to mention. There isn't one author that pops into my head as a favorite, just the category that I like the best. And I like variety in my reading so usually I don't read more than one of each authors stories at a time.

I guess if I *had* to name three, I'd say Jigs (what a sweetheart, and I've been reading him since I first discovered the site) Vgrey 'cause I know his stuff on lit left and right cause it's just what excites me the best, and Tatewaki, who I think is one of the most consistant authors I know.

I think most men would have to love Chicklet's ass. I don't see how anyone couldn't actually lol.

Master_Vassago said:
I think most men would have to love Chicklet's ass. I don't see how anyone couldn't actually lol.
She likes non-consent stories. Maybe I'll write a story that has her non-consenting to a spanking. Would that go under Lesbian, BSDM, Fetish, Non-Consent or Celebrity? (Or Group, since there would apparently be no shortage of volunteers?)

:) Hi Chicklet!

openthighs_sarah said:
She likes non-consent stories. Maybe I'll write a story that has her non-consenting to a spanking. Would that go under Lesbian, BSDM, Fetish, Non-Consent or Celebrity? (Or Group, since there would apparently be no shortage of volunteers?)

:) Hi Chicklet!

you know this is the first post my boyfriend has read over my shoulder in a long time - funny that it's all about my ass = )

Chicklet said:
you know this is the first post my boyfriend has read over my shoulder in a long time - funny that it's all about my ass = )

Well...look at it...what else would we be talking about on an author's board ;)

And blush to those who mentioned me...thanks!

MV, it looks like there's a space in between the very top of your buttcheeks where one could keep a pencil.

Svenskaflicka
Ass Observant

KillerMuffin said:
There are a lot of others out that who are really, really good. I like to read Madame Manga, Sabledrake, GH Lawrence, Risia Skye, T@nman, Libidinal, and a few others, too.

*mouth drops open*

OK, I should have checked this thread earlier. That definitely makes my day. Thank you, KM; I appreciate it.

I'm a horribly erratic reader. One day I re-read half of someone's oeuvre for the aesthetic pleasure of a well-crafted and affecting story (yes, yours, KM, and openthighs_sarah and Cockatoo) and on another day I just go hunting in Anal or Nonconsent for a sleazy quickie, like a happily married man who enjoys occasional flings with hookers. ;-)

MM

Back