Why do I crave creampie?

That was an excellent approach and you got great results. It sounds like you’re both more satisfied for the effort.

We are also monogamous. My wife loves giving blowjobs, swallowing cum. We’ve snowballed, I eat my cum out of her pussy all the time. The only thing she won’t do is 69. I think it’s because she wants to concentrate on one thing at a time, be it her orgasm or mine. I see her point, but I also love 69….
I used to feel the same way but with more oral sex in my relationship I’ve learned I can be turned on and cum in the 69 position and still service my lover. In fact, he’s commented that my moaning in that position makes his cock harder. So it’s possible to do both…

I used to feel the same way but with more oral sex in my relationship I’ve learned I can be turned on and cum in the 69 position and still service my lover. In fact, he’s commented that my moaning in that position makes his cock harder. So it’s possible to do both…
Yes, it’s definitely a turn on, and I’ve done it with girlfriends in the past, my wife seems to be in the minority in that respect.

Back