why do men think they have to lie to get a girl into bed?

Friends Vs Lovers

The crosic excuse that I hear from women is that they don't want to do anything to ruin the friendship. So, while making friends first is important, and I think necessery before you actually have a meaningful sexual ecounter, where do you draw the line asfaras being friends but not being such good freinds that nothing else can ever come of it?

I guess that can be a thrad all in itself :)

cassidy anted o knw how od i am im 45 but i have ben like this for13 years. When i want a lady i go lw and it's worth the wait.

zantac666 said:
cassidy anted o knw how od i am im 45 but i have ben like this for13 years. When i want a lady i go lw and it's worth the wait.

Hon,
If it works for you then stick with it.:)

I thought you were younger and holding out for that perfect sexual experience. Which, sad to say, I don't think exists.

Near perfect?? YES!! But don't keep holding out for the perfect girl and think that makes perfect sex.

Cassidy

Cassidy I know that threre is no perfect girl or man but also don't let age stand in your way. when i get a girl what ever age well almost any age they never had agood time until they are with me. I larned a long time ago that girls take longer to reach a orgasm so i make sure they have at least one before i do by licking every part ofthere body and giving them a warm oil massage and a few other things sometimes age is better. if the picture on your site is anything lke you yes mike

Where are you?

I have a message for thegunman.
You said "The BIGGEST lie I have heard on here, is all the men that say they ARE HONEST TO A FAULT!!! What a JOKE..".

Well, Well, Well...You underestimate the POWER of my own stupidity!

I beg to differ! I'm not made at you for saying that, I'm mad at myself for proving you wrong about it!!!

I mentioned a page or so ago I have only gotten one unsolicited PM from an interested woman here before. Well, I AM HONEST TO A FAULT!

For some odd, stupid, and unfathomable reason during my reply message while doing an assessment of my own personal qualities (since she wanted to know more about me) I did some REALLY dumb.

After listing all the positive things about me I (for some unknown reason at the time, maybe I was depressed or something) decided to lay ALL the cards out on the table and I listed my NEGATIVE traits as well!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

She was absolutely stunning (here pictures are here) and although I will NOT name who she was here is the key excerpt to prove my own stupidity in being honest:

"Having said that, you certainly did not succeed in selling yourself to me, if only because your first message was a veritable testament to why I would (or should) not be interested in you. You seem like a really nice person - "

I'll cue Nelson up for the requisite "HA-HA!"

God am I Dumb!

I told you guys I was just too damned honest!
So there it is, undeniable evidence from someone right here on LITEROTCA itself! CASE CLOSED!

Lesson for today, HONESTY DOESN’T WORK! :(

Somebody just shoot me now! Wait a minute, your thegunmen, right? Hmmm, that might come in handy! lol What kind of pistol are you packing there thegunman?

Frimost,

You have got to relax....Literotica isn't the end all, be all in sexual relations, LOL. You might find someone in the local store, your next appointment, or someplace like that. And trust me, when the lovebug (or sexbug) comes biting on your ass (or your potential partners'), being too honest is NOT going to be a hinderance. Have patience, grasshopper...

P

The lady has a point. Someone mentoned it before also, that just because 2 people are compatible, doesn't mean it is going to work out to a wonderful relationship.

There is a lot more that goes into it than justbeing honest with someone. You just have to realize that, hey she wasn't the one, but there is someone out there that will be compatible in every possible way. Once you fnd that you will realize how everything comes together.

Mel

meljr2 said:
The lady has a point. Someone mentoned it before also, that just because 2 people are compatible, doesn't mean it is going to work out to a wonderful relationship.

There is a lot more that goes into it than justbeing honest with someone. You just have to realize that, hey she wasn't the one, but there is someone out there that will be compatible in every possible way. Once you fnd that you will realize how everything comes together.

Mel

Ditto:)

Cassidy

Back