Why is Trump so stupid?

I describe him as carnival barker.

Come one, come all, see what we made up to make you believe in this.
Carnival Barkers are mostly harmless Trump is not. CB's give you something in exchange for your hard earned dollar Trump does not. CB's tell the truth for the most part you are going to see a bearded lady, a contortionist, a crab boy.. With Trump it's all lies..

Carnival Barkers are mostly harmless Trump is not. CB's give you something in exchange for your hard earned dollar Trump does not. CB's tell the truth for the most part you are going to see a bearded lady, a contortionist, a crab boy.. With Trump it's all lies..
The problem is that you lie. You've been raised reading Democrat fairy tales. A small hint, You don't get to be a billionaire by being stupid. You can become exceedingly stupid listening to nothing but CNN and MSNBC.

I completely agree that capping the amount of reps was wise and actually I think an argument can be made that we have too fucking many already and it would likely be wise to cut that number. We could always had "Ghost representatives" so we get the votes we deserve without making the house that much more unwieldy. I think its already too much.

You bring up bases in other countries are there to get around that piece of paper. Here's the snag. US soil includes military bases and embassies. Those locations are no less America than New York from a legal status. Worse the way the Constitution is written its a negative document. By which I mean these rights are either "natural" whatever the hell that means or are God given. Either way if you think being on some random island puts you outside the reach of the Constitution you are claiming to be smarter than God himself.

Even though I don't remember them ever turning up the chemical weapons that's a bit beside the point. The war was sold to the American public that Saddam either had nukes or was right at the edge of having nukes. Not that he was still in possession of weapons we gave him to fight Iran. So that was a classic case of misinformation if I ever saw one. Its not an outright lie but they knew good and damn well what they were selling wasn't true.

I could come up with dozens of other cases where the Constitution is ultimately ignored. Hell our justification for Iraq as you state was that he had or could easily obtain nukes. He has the right per God himself. I love how the Christians on the Right are smarter than God but the heathens on the Left are "hey lets talk about this first."

The Republicans have been out of control since at least the 2000s. There is nothing at all keeping them in check. The Dems generally bargain in good faith (which at this point makes them idiots) we have a tyranny of the minority.

America should absolutely live up to our word every single fucking time. If an agreement needs to be altered for one reason or another so be it. The proper thing to be is to call all relevant parties together and discuss what needs to change and why and renegotiate. I fully accept that times change for one reason or another. However you can't change your stance on a dime.

I completely agree that capping the amount of reps was wise and actually I think an argument can be made that we have too fucking many already and it would likely be wise to cut that number. We could always had "Ghost representatives" so we get the votes we deserve without making the house that much more unwieldy. I think its already too much.

You bring up bases in other countries are there to get around that piece of paper. Here's the snag. US soil includes military bases and embassies. Those locations are no less America than New York from a legal status. Worse the way the Constitution is written its a negative document. By which I mean these rights are either "natural" whatever the hell that means or are God given. Either way if you think being on some random island puts you outside the reach of the Constitution you are claiming to be smarter than God himself.

Even though I don't remember them ever turning up the chemical weapons that's a bit beside the point. The war was sold to the American public that Saddam either had nukes or was right at the edge of having nukes. Not that he was still in possession of weapons we gave him to fight Iran. So that was a classic case of misinformation if I ever saw one. Its not an outright lie but they knew good and damn well what they were selling wasn't true.

I could come up with dozens of other cases where the Constitution is ultimately ignored. Hell our justification for Iraq as you state was that he had or could easily obtain nukes. He has the right per God himself. I love how the Christians on the Right are smarter than God but the heathens on the Left are "hey lets talk about this first."

The Republicans have been out of control since at least the 2000s. There is nothing at all keeping them in check. The Dems generally bargain in good faith (which at this point makes them idiots) we have a tyranny of the minority.

America should absolutely live up to our word every single fucking time. If an agreement needs to be altered for one reason or another so be it. The proper thing to be is to call all relevant parties together and discuss what needs to change and why and renegotiate. I fully accept that times change for one reason or another. However you can't change your stance on a dime.
Why not they have. 2/3s of Nato has had no intention of paying their fair share. No nation should have been admitted without demonstrating their ability to pay the requisite amount up front.

Countries do not pay NATO anything. There are no bills.

They are expected to have their own military at a certain strength in order to contribute from that. But GatewayPundit doesn't tell the poorly educated such stuff.

The problem is that you lie. You've been raised reading Democrat fairy tales. A small hint, You don't get to be a billionaire by being stupid. You can become exceedingly stupid listening to nothing but CNN and MSNBC.
Never once have I seen CNN half a dozen time during Gulf War I.. I don't remember ever watching MSNBC.. I've seen Trump at three different rallies and listened to his speeches at those events.. I only judge Trump on what he says not on what others say about him..

Why not they have. 2/3s of Nato has had no intention of paying their fair share. No nation should have been admitted without demonstrating their ability to pay the requisite amount up front.
There is no cost to join NATO it's not a club.. There is no mention of that in the treaty. We signed the treaty we must honor the treaty. If you give your word then be a man of your word. Why is that so difficult to understand..

The entirety of NATO made an agreement in 2014 to do so. It wasn't a requirement to do so, but rather a commitment of the alliance to work towards that goal.

You fuckers are too transactional and focused on money.

And yet you feel qualified to opine...
If I don't know something I ask a question?

It could mean: Mainstream media or a half dozen other things I don't want to second guess you..

Last edited:
perhaps having moron Trump in office wouldn't be so bad if at least there would be someone present to ensure he'd take his medication against personality disorder regularly....

He wanted me to agree with him over something that I can't remember now, then told me that in that case he was putting me on iggy.

I don't really understand why you should come on a political forum and then block people just because you disagree.

Since then I've had a bit of fun, shit-posting on his comments. Suddenly he starts reacting, so either he never did it and he's had enough or he's switched me back on again. :D
He lost everyone who he could try and bully and tell to "gofuckyourself". So he had no choice but to empty his iggy bin.

How to say you don't understand NATO, with out actually using those words.

Dumbfuck, if a country doesn't put 2% of GDP towards "its" defence, the USA doesn't make up that dollar amount....or maybe I'll put it like this: if Germany only buys 20 F-35's, not 30. the USA doesn't give Germany 10 for free....Germany makes due with 20.

Germany also doesn't tax the USA for it's military installations in Germany and Germany pays for the infrastructure for those bases as well, maybe the Germans should be send the USA a bill, when it's looked at through your eyes....

Because if Russia takes over Europe we have every reason to think the Middle East and Africa are next and then we are utterly fucked. Hate to tell you this but many of the goods we enjoy here in America either aren't or cannot easily be produced here for various reasons.

For someone as up on matters as you claim to be, surely you know NATO isn’t a pay to play transactional arrangement. Though folk have mentioned some relevant information upthread, perhaps you need a refresher on NATO.

Bet he knows how to punctuate sentences and what an apostrophe is for. :ROFLMAO:
haha like I'm gonna spell check on a phone to Dumbocrat retards like you.
You're most likely an open borders pro trans men in girls change rooms kinda pedophile.
Haha the old chestnut grammer nazi.
What's next? "...if you'd read my post properly fucknuts"

😂😆😉

I’m going to explain why I think Trump is dangerous. My conclusion that DJ is dangerous doesn’t come from any particular media outlet whatsoever. But more from considering the long term effects of his actions. I believe his actions and rhetoric has opened a Pandora’s box that will take years to recover from.. I think Trump and many of his faithful don’t consider the long term affects his strategies. We will recover just as we have from the likes of Robert Rhett, Edmund Ruffin, Woodrow Wilson, Henry Firestone, William Simmons, Joseph McCarthy, George Wallace and the like..

These questions are key to understanding why I believe Trump is dangerous they are related even though at first glance it may not seem so.. Please answer them as briefly as possible.

Do you feel as confident in the integrity of elections now as you did twenty years ago?

Do you feel the proliferation of nuclear weapons has made the world a safer place?

Does Donald Trump believe the president should have absolute immunity?

Last edited:
I’m going to explain why I think Trump is dangerous. My conclusion that DJ is dangerous doesn’t come from any particular media outlet whatsoever. But more from considering the long term effects of his actions. I believe his actions and rhetoric has opened a Pandora’s box that will take years to recover from.. I think Trump and many of his faithful don’t consider the long term affects his strategies. We will recover just as we have from the likes of Robert Rhett, Edmund Ruffin, Woodrow Wilson, Henry Firestone, William Simmons, Joseph McCarthy, George Wallace and the like..

These questions are key to understanding why I believe Trump is dangerous they are related even though at first glance it may not seem so.. Please answer them as briefly as possible.

Do you feel as confident in the integrity of elections now as you did twenty years ago?

Do you feel the proliferation of nuclear weapons has made the world a safer place?

Does Donald Trump believe the president should have absolute immunity?

Does anyone else find that this actually lacks any "reason" why he thinks Trump is dangerous?

Does anyone else find that this actually lacks any "reason" why he thinks Trump is dangerous?
Maybe it doesn't need re-stating that Trump said he wants to overturn the Constitution and provoke a civil war if hie isn't kept out of jail and awarded victory in the election.

Maybe it doesn't need re-stating that Trump said he wants to overturn the Constitution and provoke a civil war if hie isn't kept out of jail and awarded victory in the election.

So the "reason" is that there's no reason?

Yeah, that totally doesn't work.

Back