Why is Trump so stupid?

My privilege, my iggy list. You're on it because of the shit you post like this.

Maybe if you didn't act like a dick all of the time that would change. Probably not because all you think about is your dick and that only reveals your insecurities and dick-like behaviors.
Aw. Feeling upset about something?

Work with me here. Breathe in, breathe out. Count to ten, repeat. You'll feel better.

I recommend to watch the contributions of Keith Theodore Olbermann prior and after Trumps election.
He revealed all of Trumps lies.

Hillary's emails.
Pizzagate.

Fuck off, dumbass.
And Arpy put on his blinders and running shoes, failing to explain a simple problem...

Damn I thought you were going to explain why Trump said "anyone who invokes the 5th is a criminal trying to hide their guilty, but Trump then went on to claim the 5th over 100 times. So using Trump's own words, he must be a criminal?

That's what I thought the explanation was going to be about. Explaining what Trump said and why what he did jives. Either he's a criminal, or he was wrong about people pleading the 5th. Which is it?
Arpy's so far up Trump's ass, he can't even bring himself to type the answer....

Bray123 said:
Say's the snowflake who 'iggies' anyone who doesn't agree with bollocks.

My privilege, my iggy list. You're on it because of the shit you post like this.

Maybe if you didn't act like a dick all of the time that would change. Probably not because all you think about is your dick and that only reveals your insecurities and dick-like behaviors.
I'm new to this side of the forums. You mentioned I should put you on my 'iggy' list. I'm unsure of how to put someone on an 'ignore list' but it seems to me if you placed @Bray123 on your ignore list - you probably should not be seeing his responses.

Is that how it works, or did you just lie about blocking him?

I'm just asking how that's done for posterity so I can add you to my list when I tire of your diatribe.

What you WANT to believe is rarely true.

In this case he is 100% correct. She probably wouldn't even be the first president who had family in the military.
Bray123 said:

I'm new to this side of the forums. You mentioned I should put you on my 'iggy' list. I'm unsure of how to put someone on an 'ignore list' but it seems to me if you placed @Bray123 on your ignore list - you probably should not be seeing his responses.

I'm just asking how that's done for posterity so I can add you to my list when I tire of your diatribe.
Click on the poster's name and hit ignore. Its super simple. Now you'll still be able to see there posts these days since reply automatically quotes the person you're writing about. For example if you iggy RG but I quote him you you'll see his post because its really mine.

In this case he is 100% correct. She probably wouldn't even be the first president who had family in the military.

Click on the poster's name and hit ignore. Its super simple. Now you'll still be able to see there posts these days since reply automatically quotes the person you're writing about. For example if you iggy RG but I quote him you you'll see his post because its really mine.
Thank you for that golden nugget of info. I see it also says that I can follow and start a conversation as well as ignore Mr. Attorney. Based on his views, I'm not going to choose the first two options. It also has a reaction score of 579 - that's a mystery. I'll see if I can practice how to find out what that means - self-education mode.

Kindly, Don Mallord

Thank you for that golden nugget of info. I see it also says that I can follow and start a conversation as well as ignore Mr. Attorney. Based on his views, I'm not going to choose the first two options. It also has a reaction score of 579 - that's a mystery. I'll see if I can practice how to find out what that means - self-education mode.

Kindly, Don Mallord
I honestly don't know what following does cus I haven't used it yet or even noticed it until you pointed out. There are only a handful of people worthy of following anyhow.

He may be a genius. He is definitely smarter than most politicians. He made some brilliant moves, and then he faceplanted on his pride.

What do you consider brilliant moves?
His whole 2016 campaign was a display of brilliance. With minimal funding he easily swept past the establishment candidates to the nomination. As the pres, a tactic he used frequently is provocative tweets to divert attention from quiet achievements. Even "covfefe" worked well enough.

If you read the books it was a barely there campaign, in large part. It was minimally funded because he didn’t want to spend any of his money. Near the end he acted like he wanted to lose and it was all a big publicity stunt. I will say he has a feral cunning and the psychopaths gift of sensing weakness and strength, and used that and his salesman savvy to tap into a lot of peoples underlying anger at the status quo.

What you WANT to believe is rarely true.
What you say is rarely sain.

Once again Major Michel Haley is not running for office. Conflict of interest only comes in to pay if you yourself are running for office.. Not if anyone else in you family is running for office. Just you...

Furthermore I do not believe MacArthur ran for president in 1944 I know he did it is well documented. He soundly lost in the primaries because he ran in his uniform.

Once again give me the case law that states I can't hold any office in the USA because my wife or 4th cousin 10 times removed is running for president.

MacArthur for president 1944

Last edited:
Bray123 said:

The ignore feature is available to everyone. You get there by clicking on the avatar of someone you wish to place upon your ignore list and selecting ignore. I understand that this is complicated for some but 2 clicks/taps is all that's required.

Once someone is on your ignore list you can selectively choose to see the ignored content if you wish without removing them from your ignore list. This is done by clicking/tapping the "show ignored content" tag in the specific post or at the bottom of the page.

Again, I know this is complicated for some to figure out but I'm sure that a few random clicks/taps will result in an excellent reward for you being less dense than you are currently. See how wonderful education can be if you only pay attention during class?

Once again Major Michel Haley is not running for office. Conflict of interest only comes in to pay if you yourself are running for office.. Not if anyone else in you family is running for office. Just you...

Furthermore I do not believe MacArthur ran for president in 1944 I know he did it is well documented. He soundly lost in the primaries because he ran in his uniform.

Once again give me the case law that states I can't hold any office in the USA because my wife or 4th cousin 10 times removed is running for president.

It's about time for you to start hunting for that brain you believe you were born with...

Yeah, that's not how it works.

He may be a genius. He is definitely smarter than most politicians. He made some brilliant moves, and then he faceplanted on his pride.

Hubris. Something that occasionally even happens to the best of us.

Bray123 said:

He wanted me to agree with him over something that I can't remember now, then told me that in that case he was putting me on iggy.

I don't really understand why you should come on a political forum and then block people just because you disagree.

Since then I've had a bit of fun, shit-posting on his comments. Suddenly he starts reacting, so either he never did it and he's had enough or he's switched me back on again. :D

Yeah, that's not how it works.

While that's not how it works precisely conflict of interests is really for your immediate superiors. Besides why would anybody be worried about her sending people off to war when its easy enough to go "Step one: Deny orders. Step two: Pardon. There is no step three." And that's pretending that a major is particularly likely to be directly in the line of fire.

Stupid people don't succeed to the degree of success Trump has managed to achieve. You can disagree with his style and the way he does business but he is not stupid.

They very much do succeed to that degree and possibly beyond. Success is at least 60% dumb luck. This is true for literally everybody. Like if Tom Brady had been attending a family member's funeral the day the scout was watching the game he'd be a nobody.

Hubris. Something that occasionally even happens to the best of us.
Hubris (/ˈhjuːbrɪs/; from Ancient Greek ὕβρις (húbris) 'pride, insolence, outrage'), or less frequently hybris (/ˈhaɪbrɪs/), describes a personality quality of extreme or excessive pride or dangerous overconfidence and complacency, often in combination with (or synonymous with) arrogance.

You picked an excellent word to describe Donald Trump's personality flaws. Dangerous in politics is not a good character trait nor is arrogance.

Back