Women who like to be taken forcefully

Like some of the pictures posted above, I enjoyed tying up my girlfriend and forcing cunnilingus on her. I know that sounds hard to believe but sometimes she did not want me to give her oral because she would cum too quickly and it was very intense.

I would tie her arms to the bedposts while she was face-up with lingerie on. I would slowly strip off her stockings and panties until she was naked from the waist down. I did not tie her legs to the bed so she could fight back with her legs. She had very powerful legs so I had to push them up on her stomach so she would not get me in a leg lock. I licked and licked her until she was close and then brought out the rabbit vibrator. At that point, I released her legs, she was under my power. It took only a few minutes and she squirted for the first time. She was very playful and a switch so she got her chance later to get me back!
ES

Not particularly rough but mine loves not being in control. Various fantasies of being stripped by a group at a pool party or wine party at friends. Tied to the bed, blindfolded and just driven wild for a few hours. Could be male, female, mixed. Sometimes we luck out and it happens.
That’s hot!🥵😍

I am a bit of a strange duck. With my hubby I am clearly the dominant party. He is completely submissive and would never try to take me forcibly. I have been with agressive men that do so and I like it at times but by and large I like to be in control. That being said, in my experiences with other women I am completely submissive and I LOVE to be taken forcibly.
I’m the same but opposite; I’m dom with women. I like to control. With men, I’m submissive and love to be used forcefully. A man overpowering me and fucking me is hot.

My partner has a rape fantasy. It started with pillow-talk, her telling me about guys who’d been rough or abusive with her (we both swing and met via swinging, she’s had a LOT of cock). That turned to me describing scenarios where I’d tie her and blindfold her and invite another man to use her, as rough as he liked, any hole he liked, and I’d slap her and hold her down if she resisted, and if she screamed or cried, I’d just have him fuck her harder.

That moved on to doing it for real. It’s easy to find guys on the swinging scene. Often I choose men she’d rejected in the past. Better still are guys I knew she finds unattractive, and who normally she’d never let anywhere near her. They get to fuck her without the blindfold. Sometimes I tell her the guy has paid for the experience. She finds it deeply humiliating and degrading and I heighten that by the way I talk. I’ll tell the guy to use her like meat. I tell her she’s just a cunt. I’ll tell the guy how many men she’s spread her legs for. She will beg for it to stop, sometimes she cries. If she does we laugh at her, I’ll slap her a couple of times and tell the guy to switch to anal.

She never refuses. But it’s consensual non consent; she knows if she uses the safe word, everything will stop.

I just spent the afternoon reading through this hot thread.

Been with my wife for decades. She likes toys and occasionally getting her legs tied wide so she can’t close them when she cums. Lately she's been dropping a few hints about spanking.

Wish me luck, I’m going to see if we can set up a safe word and see where this goes.
Let her catch her breath every so often and pace it nicely and she might last quite a while!!!

I’m the same but opposite; I’m dom with women. I like to control. With men, I’m submissive and love to be used forcefully. A man overpowering me and fucking me is hot.

My partner has a rape fantasy. It started with pillow-talk, her telling me about guys who’d been rough or abusive with her (we both swing and met via swinging, she’s had a LOT of cock). That turned to me describing scenarios where I’d tie her and blindfold her and invite another man to use her, as rough as he liked, any hole he liked, and I’d slap her and hold her down if she resisted, and if she screamed or cried, I’d just have him fuck her harder.

That moved on to doing it for real. It’s easy to find guys on the swinging scene. Often I choose men she’d rejected in the past. Better still are guys I knew she finds unattractive, and who normally she’d never let anywhere near her. They get to fuck her without the blindfold. Sometimes I tell her the guy has paid for the experience. She finds it deeply humiliating and degrading and I heighten that by the way I talk. I’ll tell the guy to use her like meat. I tell her she’s just a cunt. I’ll tell the guy how many men she’s spread her legs for. She will beg for it to stop, sometimes she cries. If she does we laugh at her, I’ll slap her a couple of times and tell the guy to switch to anal.

She never refuses. But it’s consensual non consent; she knows if she uses the safe word, everything will stop.
That's just beautiful. Trust, love and communication = the best sex.

I don't have much experience, but it doesn't sound inviting as something to do as a starter. But then, I don't tend to like actual sex. I've had some bad experiences, the few that I have had. If he were going to do anything forcibly, I'd rather he forcibly masturbate me and let me worship him.

That's a very good way to humiliate and degrade a sub. Deliberately break their ego by letting men or women fuck and worship them who they'd never look at or allow near them, or pimp them out.

Something I don't mind done to myself at all, being forced to fuck someone I refused in the past, someone much older or younger, maybe hairier and the like. Or be made to worship their body from head to toe.

Probably mostly a good thing, but I can understand wanting to scratch the itch
yes it has of late been my fantasy t be taken and controlled i really dont want my husband to be the one and yet i will not cheat on him so i have a dilemma so i come inhere adn find stories to approcahmy orgasm need . i am so confused but i think am a novice to being a sub but unwilling to act on it unless its like this online confused wife am ?

yes it has of late been my fantasy t be taken and controlled i really dont want my husband to be the one and yet i will not cheat on him so i have a dilemma so i come inhere adn find stories to approcahmy orgasm need . i am so confused but i think am a novice to being a sub but unwilling to act on it unless its like this online confused wife am ?
Share your fantasy with him and discuss how he can be involved. He may surprise you by being incredibly aroused but shy to tell you that. Then......anything is possible.

I have talked to a few women, here and in person, social media, etc... who say they want to be taken forcefully but when you get to that moment, to where you are standing there before them, start to get forceful and they back out. They cannot go through with it.

It's happened 3 times for me in the past 18 months.

oh well

My partner loves me fucking her mouth. She loves choking, gagging, feeling spit pool in her mouth because her gag reflex is going off. The first time she said, "I don't want to be able to breathe," I was like wait what? And then I tried it and I really liked it. I love the power dynamic as the man and she's just my fuck toy, getting me off. She loves it too. She loves me force-fucking her face and throat.

But when it's sex time, she wants gentle, intimate, emotional, eye contact, me being right with her, all our skin touching each other.

I love the duality.

Back