Women who like to be taken forcefully

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)
I've often thought about responding to this post.
I have a rather bad ( and I guess taboo) desire which I have admitted to a few people here in private conversations.
I not only like being taken forcefully but sometimes brutally. And not just by one man.....

I have a rather bad ( and I guess taboo) desire which I have admitted to a few people here in private conversations.
I not only like being taken forcefully but sometimes brutally. And not just by one man.....
It seems you aren't alone.

This is my biggest fantasy, but my husband is such a gentleman he doesn’t feel comfortable taking me like that. I’ve talked with him about it but he’s not into it.
I get it, but it's too bad he's not willing to step out of his comfort zone to allow you to indulge in your fantasies. I've never said "no" to my wife's requests, which have become more bold over the years.

I love the idea of dancing with someone at a crowded club and them realizing I don’t have panties on under my shirt skirt. They quickly take their hard cock out and slip it between my legs as I grind on them while dancing. The lights are low and everyone is in their own dancing zone. Pretty soon he is inside my pussy and we are fucking hard to the beat. Not long after I have cum dripping down my thighs and his cock is back in his zipper and no one is the wiser.

I love the idea of dancing with someone at a crowded club and them realizing I don’t have panties on under my shirt skirt. They quickly take their hard cock out and slip it between my legs as I grind on them while dancing. The lights are low and everyone is in their own dancing zone. Pretty soon he is inside my pussy and we are fucking hard to the beat. Not long after I have cum dripping down my thighs and his cock is back in his zipper and no one is the wiser.
I have done that, at one of the first disco's I went to.

This is my biggest fantasy, but my husband is such a gentleman he doesn’t feel comfortable taking me like that. I’ve talked with him about it but he’s not into it.
I feel you. This has always been a struggle with my Hubby. He will go so far, but never as far as I can handle... sometimes not even close to what I could handle in the moment. But sometimes... he does get close... 😈

It's been a long process, and sometimes it feels like we go backwards, but it's been worth it. Try small steps. Is he willing to tie you up and call you names (if you want that)? We kinda started with light bondage, with me willing but restrained, and kept pushing the boundaries slowly over time. Now I can resist and fight the whole time so he has to overpower me. Like I alluded to above, he could be rougher and more forceful, but it's so fucking awesome when he gets into it. 🥰🥰🥰

I feel you. This has always been a struggle with my Hubby. He will go so far, but never as far as I can handle... sometimes not even close to what I could handle in the moment. But sometimes... he does get close... 😈

It's been a long process, and sometimes it feels like we go backwards, but it's been worth it. Try small steps. Is he willing to tie you up and call you names (if you want that)? We kinda started with light bondage, with me willing but restrained, and kept pushing the boundaries slowly over time. Now I can resist and fight the whole time so he has to overpower me. Like I alluded to above, he could be rougher and more forceful, but it's so fucking awesome when he gets into it. 🥰🥰🥰
Delete

Last edited:
The chemistry and there must be trust. Then everything is possible.
I love it when men "take" me.....i like the idea of beeing conquered.
Women had most of our existance not the vote to choose their lovers. We got married. We got raped. We were sold. It is not long in the history of human beeing that we had a choice ....sooo
I guess it is in our DNA that we prefer strong dominant men
Delete

Last edited:
My wife many years ago was taking by several men at a party we attended.

Back