Women's Lounge and Night Wear for Ladies and Lesbians

Cutie wearing a sweater and a baseball cap. Not a combination I commonly see

534aefe822f614cc3ef727f7c54f081f.jpg

I think it shows how self centered men are. Since they can't find a woman on another forum they come here because they know women are here. The funny thing they don't understand is that we are looking at and for other women as well so instead of there chances being better they are worse. Ugh! And they don't know why we would be bothered?

This afternoon saw a guy pulling another new stunt for his own personal pleasure.

Seems appropriate to post this meme

0087801911cd0eaac4e83d1be3200db7.jpg

No need to apologize.

I'm going to do a comparison

A week ago a guy was stopped hijacking one of my threads and his many posts were removed. In the same thread, couple days ago I noticed more posts were removed, they were guy's hetero posts. Only approximately one fifth of the thread remains after the offending guys posts were removed

My male troll's activity has increased this week.

And yesterday a guy bumped an inactive Lesbian thread for his masturbation. It was corrected last evening.

I want to again Include, these are but a few guys, and I believe by far the majority of guys respect our threads and the women that participate.

At the same time I apologized for altering while quoting your post, and your reply.

It's no wonder Lit is predominately guys.

Last edited:
Back