Words of wisdom

Elizabeth Swan: "How many more times do I have to say sorry?!"
Will Turner: "At least once more, Miss Swan."

Kind of like that, if Will were a thirsty sword lesbian with a collection of "stupendous works of a titty nature" and Barbossa were Necromancy Barbie. And the kraken is the angry ghost of a planet, and there's more than one of it.

"Mom, You're a Hucow" was my double down. I'd written some mom-son incest stories, and I'd read some "hucow" stories and thought they were completely nuts in kind of a fun way, and it dawned on me that I could combine the two. I thought, Do I dare? And I decided to go for it.

It's not my best story, but it was a hoot to write, and it has 160,000 views and 326 favorites, so it struck a chord with some.

Train of thought... Hucows In Space? ... I wonder, will they have... huge, spherical breasts?

Kind of like that, if Will were a thirsty sword lesbian with a collection of "stupendous works of a titty nature" and Barbossa were Necromancy Barbie. And the kraken is the angry ghost of a planet, and there's more than one of it.
I'm intrigued but I'm not going to show it.

Train of thought... Hucows In Space? ... I wonder, will they have... huge, spherical breasts?
*90s theatrical release ad voice over* "On a human milk space farm where microgravity environment greatly increases milk productivity... hucow slaves of a mega milk corporation revolt!"

Overthrow Mega-Milkmaid!
referencias-mama_60.jpg

Doing space the milky way
Our creamy heroines must evade the SS Lactose Intolerant ...
Star Wars-style title crawl:

A MOO HOPE

It is a period of civil war. Rebel milkships, striking from a hidden barn, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Dairy Consortium.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the PLANET MILKER, an armored robotic milk pump with enough power to drain the breastmilk from an entire planet.

Pursued by the Consortium's sinister agents, Princess Lactaea races home aboard her milkship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore balance to the galaxy's milk markets...

Back