Would you be willing to let someone masturbate you for an audience?

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
Yes...would be willing to be masturbated for an audience by opposite or same sex. I think being blindfolded during it would make it more intense.

Absolutely!

Honestly if I were blindfolded I probably wouldn’t care who was doing it to me, or if it changed after a certain time (there’s a game idea… one person is nude, tied and blindfolded, everyone else puts their name on a sheet of paper, names drawn in order, they get five minutes, winner is the person who makes them cum first… then it’s their turn!)
Blindfolded seem really intense and great idea but I love the thought of seeing the woman and seeing her enthusiasm and being able to interact with her while people and yes women or couples watched. But the reality its becomes more nervous.

Preferably a stranger masturbating me with us both naked. On a cam where unlimited number of people can watch and telling us what they like. Then maybe 7 or 8 walk into the room… maybe join us…
My own experience was with the boyfriend watching his girl on me. One intense experience i can tell you.

If it was a woman pleasuring me in front of her partner…I’m eager!

LHCj0gR.gif

I'd do this, but under the guise of a paid "course" in sexual techniques, where myself and partner(s) would show non-proficient shaggers all the ways to achieve sexual gratification and pleasure.

Of course they'd see more than myself getting masturbated in the second class next week.

If the audience were women I think I’d be into it. I’m thinking naked and tied to a chair. I’d find it much hotter if they were all barefoot. I can remember being the only guy in a place with multiple barefoot ladies a couple of times and it gave me some delightful fantasies.

Many years ago, my ex slowly stroked me to orgasm naked with around 8 or 9 other people watching at a swinger party. I could watch them while she expertly used her hands on me and as other couples, or singles, got into it and cocks or pussies were being played with, it got me to the point where she suddenly found herself with her face and breasts covered in cum. She laughed at the sudden shower of cum from me but it was an amazing experience which we got to repeat a number of times. Sometimes it was another woman who had her hands on me while I got to watch my ex being masturbated by someone else (M or F) and, occasionally, it was another guy. It did not matter to me who was getting me off as the orgasm at the end was ALWAYS worth it LOL

Many years ago, my ex slowly stroked me to orgasm naked with around 8 or 9 other people watching at a swinger party. I could watch them while she expertly used her hands on me and as other couples, or singles, got into it and cocks or pussies were being played with, it got me to the point where she suddenly found herself with her face and breasts covered in cum. She laughed at the sudden shower of cum from me but it was an amazing experience which we got to repeat a number of times. Sometimes it was another woman who had her hands on me while I got to watch my ex being masturbated by someone else (M or F) and, occasionally, it was another guy. It did not matter to me who was getting me off as the orgasm at the end was ALWAYS worth it LOL
Not into swinging but most definitely would love to be masturbated by a beautiful lady while others watch.

I am not going to be overly “effusive“ but that night changed a lot of things for me... and the "repeat performances" were always amazing but never quite as good as that first time in front of an audience who enjoyed watching!

If it was a woman pleasuring me in front of her partner…I’m eager!
And the the most pleasurable bits was her getting worked up until she just let herself go on me, finishing me very very fast...it caused her man to walk out. There was that real erotic satisfaction to see that.

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
yes a huge fantasy

Back