Would you be willing to let someone masturbate you for an audience?

If you've ever done a foursome, its as likely as not gonna happen...

Yes, I had that desire and yes, it is no longer a had or have. Beware, once it happens you will be hooked. Make the commitment to allow them to do it to you whenever they wish, no matter how bad or good they are. Goods are great, bads are to be endured.

When I was back in college, we used to go to an underground bar in a big group and there was a girl who was FWB with my mate, but wanted to take it further with him.
One day, when we were both pissed she followed me into the toilet and we had a kiss and a grope.
We continued back out in the bar and it ended up with her wanking me off (8nside my jeans) and me fisting her (up her skirt) in front of an audience of friends.
It was all a bit of a blur, except for my mate Alistair's shocked face - I've not seen him in 30 years.
I like to know was she good;)

So my aunt would be behind a window that i couldn't see through. She'd watch as my cousin places a picture of my aunt in her bathing suit in front of me (im tied up, naked). I get hard very quick. My my aunt watches my cousin jack me off to her picture

Blindfolded, so I don't know how many are watching, or who they are. Standing up. Back to a pole. Hands bound together overhead and secured to the pole somehow.

Whoever is doing it can do whatever they want to get me off.
Personally I would get off when the act is done sitting down with the lady, un blindfolded while the audience watches

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
Yes to all of this.

Yes, it would be hot to have someone stroke me for others to watch. I would have a few requests. I would prefer to be restrained so I couldn't try to help. That person would have to edge me for a bit so it would drive me crazy, probably begging to cum! If I was to leak any cum I would be forced to lick it up in front of everyone. I would leave it up to the person stroking me to decide if I get to cum or ruin my orgasm.

Of course I would let someone stroke me. I usually shoot long ropes when I cum. It would be a challenge to put on a show for distance to an appreciative audience

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
Yes yes yes!

I’d rather be the person doing the masturbation in public rather than receiving it. Shows more initiative and more power of action than just standing there receiving.

I’d rather be the person doing the masturbation in public rather than receiving it. Shows more initiative and more power of action than just standing there receiving.
Actually you could be possibly right, although the pleasure would be exquisite if you are being masturbated, I can imagine the enjoyment of finishing someone off with others watching;)

Actually, as an author I have to point out that the only person you can masturbate is yourself. "Masturbation" means stimulating your own genitals. It does not mean hand job. You can give someone else a handjob, but you cannot masturbate someone else. And no one else can masturbate you.

Back