Would you be willing to let someone masturbate you for an audience?

Blindfolded, so I don't know how many are watching, or who they are. Standing up. Back to a pole. Hands bound together overhead and secured to the pole somehow.

Whoever is doing it can do whatever they want to get me off.

I would love it so much. Would probably be the best orgasm of my life. Would shoot farther than ever. But no one has ever offered to do it to me so haven’t had the opportunity.

I’d say yes, I would have to be masked/hooded and tied down. I have a low self esteem so having to perform in public is a little nerve racking but i would love to try it.

Not the same, but I was caught once as my lady friend jerked me off. Her mom walked in on us. It was a married coworker, separated from her husband staying at her parents’ house. I quickly jumped up and down the steps of the porch. Had just met her mom that day I think. Looking back on it, it was quite a rush.

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
Sounds fun. I'm in!

My first thought was no, but that was just for a second. Upon further reflection, I would under the following conditions:
- The handjob is performed by a woman, preferably 30 years or older, and not my wife
- She is skilled and knows how I like a handjob performed
- The audience is women who are there to be aroused - not entertained
- The women in the audience are free to disrobe if they feel like it and masturbate themselves during the performance
- The size of the audience is at least 2

Never gonna happen, but this is what I would enjoy

When I was back in college, we used to go to an underground bar in a big group and there was a girl who was FWB with my mate, but wanted to take it further with him.
One day, when we were both pissed she followed me into the toilet and we had a kiss and a grope.
We continued back out in the bar and it ended up with her wanking me off (8nside my jeans) and me fisting her (up her skirt) in front of an audience of friends.
It was all a bit of a blur, except for my mate Alistair's shocked face - I've not seen him in 30 years.

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
For sure!! 🤩

Back