Writing Exercise 2 Responses

I'm trying to narrow down who wrote that pineapple pizza tinder thing. That had me laughing. Good job. Pineapple actually turns into a bit of a hot issue in chat. Folks get a little upset about it.

She finished me off, a first for us. She raised up and looked into my eyes, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, and put her finger on the front of my hip, right over the tiny tattoo I'd been given when I was a baby. Family tradition.

"We can't ever let my father know you're a Harrington," she said, licking her lips.
I was toying with something along these lines too, except with a birthmark identifying a long-lost sibling.

Next Gunhilltrain,

I'm looking for an urban environment with nods to a rich history. I'm not finding much, so I'm also looking for a semi-period setting with whistful looks back at what was presumably the authors youth...hmmm.

I got hopefully when 17 started with a mention of a Italian pizzaria but then once I saw Tinder, I knew for certain it wasn't him.
Possibly 12 but the characters seem too well-spoken and upper crust for him.

I'm voting 6 - needs to wait till fourth date, parking lots and automobiles, feels youthy and a little period.

Here's a helpful aid to memory for the stories:

01.Wife blows guest to husbands dismay
02.Spanish Maria goes les
03.Sophie is not going to the library
04.I can be as beautiful as I want
05.Watch me. 10pm Tonight
06.A dark corner of the parking lot.
07.Diddler on the Roof
08.I write for Literotica!
09.Handmaiden has hots for Lady Emon
10.She works for the CIA
11.Miss Janie's Gate
12.We are considerably richer than you.
13.Shiny, shiny, shiny rubber cat-suit.
14.Ice-skating aunts.
15.Bad girl Alisa doesn't get punished.
16.Blood, sacrifices and names.
17.Pineapple on Pizza.
18.The Thing.

Last edited:
Okay, the Lobster is probably the newest writer here and the biggest unknown. In his own words...

I take the dirty parts of my mind and attempt to distill them in a written form. In many cases the outcome won't be very plausible, but that just means I found it fun to indulge in some preposterous fantasy.

At this point I'm still exploring various themes and ideas. Past performance is not an indication of future results.

Also, I shall note that English is not my first language. While I like to think that it shouldn't be very noticeable, astute readers can probably catch some peculiarities here and there. Overuse of punctuation may, in fact, be intended, though.
A quick scan through his stories suggests incests themes, big cocks and huge boobs. I'm thinking one of the less subtle pieces (nothing wrong with that)

I'd say 1 but no evidence of cuckolding in the samples I've looked at (well a sort of interfamilial cuckolding in one...)

Possibly 10 - it starts with boob massage and there's a minor language error on the third line ('said with folorn') - I feel bad resorting to language mistakes, but need all the help I can get with this one.

I see joy_of_cooking is giving clues as to which one is theirs, by reacting to some of the pieces -- unless it's all a ruse and a double-bluff?

I accidentally missed the last two lines from number 16. I've added them now. It changes everything, so re-read it!

I accidentally missed the last two lines from number 16. I've added them now. It changes everything, so re-read it!
It does indeed. I was confused - it was kind of clear where it was going but it never quite got there...

I'm going to join the dots A to B. Keep it simple. It belongs to the guy running the demonic challenge - StillStunned.

I'd say that story #7 belongs to @Tlan
I guess it could be also #16, but #7 is far more likely.

This is a fun game so kudos to @nice90sguy for coming up with it. Regrettably, I wouldn't be able to recognize anyone else's stories as I don't really read anything by AH regulars. For the same reason, I'd say that my own style would have been unrecognizable to AH people, so I didn't try to participate. Different tastes 🫤

Back