Writing Exercise 2 Responses

Ok, I'll wait till Wednesday to post the answer, as @SimonDoom suggests.

Till then, by all means guess away. You have a 1 in 6,402,373,705,728,000 chance of getting them all right, except for the authors themselves, who have a 1 in 355,687,428,096,000 chance, so it's way easier for them.

Till then, by all means guess away. You have a 1 in 6,402,373,705,728,000 chance of getting them all right, except for the authors themselves, who have a 1 in 355,687,428,096,000 chance, so it's way easier for them.
Solo.jpg

I like those odds!
Edit: Of course @StillStunned beats me by 5 seconds with a better quote. The bastard 🫤

After a quick perusing of profiles and writing samples I will throw out a few thoughts, none of these I am certain of but I will put them out there.

1 is robroyale
2 is THBGato (probably most certain)
5 is sam (or maybe stunned)
7 is yowser
9 is penny
13 is joy
16 is erozetta
17 is redchamber
18 is gunhilltrain (or possibly tlan, but I'm going with gun)

I've read them all, and this is harder than I would have expected. Since I'm one of the participants, I'm not going to guess publicly about a specific story, since it will narrow down the information about me, and I don't want to piss off our kind host, but I have my opinion about which is Jackie's. I'm still working on some of the others.

I think it's fairly obvious, if you've read what I've written and read my comments about writing, which is mine. I'm curious if other contributors feel that way about their own contributions.

I'll also say that even though this isn't a contest, 17 is the best submission. I was like, "what is this pedestrian drivel? Hottie dressing up for a tinder date?" Then the twist ending got me (slow clap).

After a quick perusing of profiles and writing samples I will throw out a few thoughts, none of these I am certain of but I will put them out there.

1 is robroyale
2 is THBGato (probably most certain)
5 is sam (or maybe stunned)
7 is yowser
9 is penny
13 is joy
16 is erozetta
17 is redchamber
18 is gunhilltrain (or possibly tlan, but I'm going with gun)
Hmm. A clue, Watson! I think it very likely that the infamous Miss Glove is to be found in one of 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14 or 15. What? No, for Heaven’s sake, I’m not interested in the odds now! The game’s a glove!

I've finalized my list, will post the whole thing before the deadline (including which one is mine ;) ) Here's a sampler.

1 is robroyale (based on the cuckold theme of which he is quite fond - although considered yowser for his rampant lack of speech tags)
2 is THBGato (entire profile is lesbian or go home and this is the only real lesbian entry, besides 9 sort of)
5 is sam (based on his penchant for exhibition stories - or maybe stunned because of a slightly more nuanced female, at least as much nuance as one can cram into 500 words)
7 is yowser (for twisting a classic tale as he has done before with robin hood)
9 is penny (emphasis on sensuality - although considered jackie for strong parallels to her 'karina' story)
13 is joy (emphasis on heels and clothes etc)
14 is jackie (not sure here, probably due to the coffee, she does things like coffee and smokes)
15 is (probably not) simon (as the dialogue patterns don't match, quotes at ends of paragraphs instead of beginnings)
17 is redchamber (penchant for humor and cleverness)
18 is gunhilltrain (believe to have found a tell)

I'm not guessing, but I compiled all the [public] guesses so far into this list:

Story 1: yowser (1 guess), samhasstories (1 guess), Rob Royale (1 guess)
Story 2: Joy (1 guess), THBGato (3 guesses)
Story 3: Erozetta (1 guess), Jackie (1 guess)
Story 4: Tlan (1 guess), Rob Royale (1 guess)
Story 5: intim8 (2 guesses), StillStunned (1 guess), SimonDoom (1 guess), samhasstories (1 guess)
Story 6: Gunhilltrain (1 guess), yowser (1 guess)
Story 7: SimonDoom (1 guess), StillStunned (1 guess), Tlan (1 guess), TarnishedPenny (1 guess), yowser (1 guess)
Story 8: StillStunned (1 guess), TheLobster (1 guess)
Story 9: Joy (1 guess), Pink Silk Glove (1 guess), Tlan (1 guess), TarnishedPenny (1 guess)
Story 10: TheLobster (1 guess), Jackie (1 guess), Pink Silk glove (1 guess)
Story 11: THBGato (1 guess)
Story 12: VallesMarineris (1 guess)
Story 13: Joy (3 guesses), Bodington (1 guess)
Story 14: TarnishedPenny (1 guess), TheRedChamber(1 guess), Jackie (1 guess)
Story 15: Gunhilltrain (1 guess), SimonDoom (1 guess)
Story 16: Jackie (1 guess), Erozetta (1 guess)
Story 17: StillStunned (1 guess), RedChamber (1 guess), Joy (1 guess)
Story 18: intim8 (1 guess), Gunhilltrain (1 guess)

The most guesses of a single author for a single story is 3. Which doesn't inspire much confidence in me. Though this is pretty unscientific, and I may have missed a few or given some authors two guesses for one story. (My tea was steeping, so I had to go fast, you see.)

I'm adding Tlan as 12
I'm adding Jackie.Hikaru as either 9 or 2 but we'll go with 9.

Current guesses for me.
01. Wife blows guest to husbands dismay
02. Spanish Maria goes les
03. Sophie is not going to the library
04. I can be as beautiful as I want
05. Watch me. 10pm Tonight
06.Gunhilltrain A dark corner of the parking lot.
07.SimonDoom Diddler on the Roof
08. I write for Literotica!
09.Jackie.Hikaru Handmaiden has hots for Lady Emon
10.TheLobster She works for the CIA
11. Miss Janie's Gate
12. Tlan We are considerably richer than you.
13. Shiny, shiny, shiny rubber cat-suit.
14.joy_of_cooking Ice-skating aunts.
15. Bad girl Alisa doesn't get punished.
16.StillStunned Blood, sacrifices and names.
17. Pineapple on Pizza.
18. The Thing.

That's as far as I'm probably going to get without digging out other people's stories which I don't have time for ATM.

I'm not saying that #1 isn't me, but you must have me confused with someone else. I have exactly one story that features a cuckold. 😁

I've got information, man. New evidence has come to light.

I did have 18 tabs open at the same time, oops. :s So I had another look and I found a tell in your stuff. New list coming shortly.

New list, still incomplete of course.

2 is THBGato (entire profile is lesbian or go home and this is the only real lesbian entry, besides 9 sort of)
5 is sam (based on his penchant for exhibition stories - or maybe stunned because of a slightly more nuanced female, at least as much nuance as one can cram into 500 words)
7 is yowser (for twisting a classic tale as he has done before with robin hood)
9 is penny (emphasis on sensuality - although considered jackie for strong parallels to her 'karina' story)
13 is joy (emphasis on heels and clothes etc)
14 is jackie (not sure here, probably due to the coffee, she does things like coffee and smokes)
15 is robroyale (puts his quoted dialogue at the end of paragraphs rather than the standard beginning)
17 is redchamber (penchant for humor and cleverness)
18 is gunhilltrain (believe to have found a tell)

I'm surprised at how wild the guessing is. I figured mine would have been quite obvious - not for its subject matter, but for its style.

Back