Writing the parts for the female in a story

I understand wwo. I read one of your stories. I liked it. :)

wildsweetone

Anytime wso. I did enjoy your story. I even voted on it.:D

Originally posted by BJ
It isn't easy to write that part in, espcially from the male point of view.
I’ve been following this thread, I have yet to see you state, what part you mean by "that part in", it would help if I was sure exactly what part your talking about.

If it’s the feelings we have doing the act of making love then say so, or maybe it’s the feelings we have during wild sex. There can be a difference. Do you just want the physical, or are you after the mental. It can be complicated at times, and it is not always the same, nor is an orgasm always the same. Add to that I can have many orgasms, making love that way is so intense, totally different then being with a person who gives me one or, god forbid, none. Or maybe I’m making love to myself, even that can vary depending on my mood and my needs at that time. Further complicating things is as PoliteSuccubus pointed out, it isn’t the same for each of us, we are individuals.

Sex is an art form, at least good sex, it starts with the first kiss, but later that same kiss can stimulate in a different fashion. Quoting PoliteSuccubus, "When someone kisses or touches the back of my neck my clit throbs." I to, at times, have that same thing happen, but it isn’t always so. A good back rub can make my clit throb, most of the time I have to be with someone I care for, or at least am aroused by, but I’ve had that happen when I’ve been to a massage therapist. A few times my body reacted way past the point of mild stimulation, dealing with that situation, is not sexual, it is dealt with emotionally. Given the right therapist, the right situation, maybe there is a erotic story, but the truth is most of us are embarrassed. We can’t wait to get the message over. If I was to write a story where that massage ended in wild sex, I’d have to deal with that embarrassment, then a whole lot of other emotions before it could move to the erotic. A few years ago, I’d have had even more emotions to deal with.

I really don’t think it’s to hard to figure out how we react physically, just read stories written by women that deal with the physical act of sex. Read a good number of those, women vary. The emotional is not so easy, we are very emotional creature, and not always do we ourselves react the same way emotional to exactly the same situation. Some of us can react differently depending on the time of month. Truth be known you don’t want to be near me the last few days before my period. Most of the time even I wish I wasn’t around me.

I would point out that men are not all that different then we are, you also have emotions. Love is love, hate is hate, fear is fear, lust is lust. Maybe there is a generalized way we differ from men in reaction to our emotions, but we all feel emotions. I think if you read stories written by women, story with depth, add to that observation of the women around you, along with an understanding of how women and men are treated differently in our society, you’ll get it right.

You feel the emotions, I think they’re the same, then study women as I’ve pointed out. Put your character in the situation you want her in, have her react based on your study, you’ll end up with a believable woman. Having her act a little different then the "norm", none of us can really be pigeon holed, is not a bad thing, women like men come in all varieties, who is to say your characterization is wrong. One thing I particularly hate is when men write about us like we are being tricked or lead, like we have no idea what is happening to us. We are not stupid, men can seduce us, but we are not being tricked or lead, we know the pathway.

One other point I would like to make, strange as this may sound, how we react may depend more on how we feel other women perceive us then on how you men perceive us. I really don’t care if a man perceives me as a slut, it bothers the hell out of me if other women do. Case in point, a party, wild and liberated women, I may tend to act a little slut, party two, same men, rather judgmental women, I’m a very good girl.

I’ll note here that I had felt this may change when I, as they say stepped over the fence, I’m sorry to say it doesn’t change, women are basically judgmental of each other. I wouldn’t be caught in the same dress at a party if I know that women who’ve seen me wear it are going to be there.

As far as you men go, your not going to remember what I wore yesterday, much less what I wore to the last party. Maybe as wildsweetone pointed out you men don’t observe us closely enough, observe with your other head next time, you may learn something.

BJ, there is nothing whatsoever wrong with this tread, nor your question. No need to be embarrassed.

Originally posted by PoliteSuccubus
Um...I love small nipples on me. They are just like kitten ears, fun to lip and nibble.
MEN
I like small nipples on MEN! Oops.

Here I thought you meant something much more erotic. Oh well, another fantasy shoot all to hell!

Diane Marie said:
I would point out that men are not all that different then we are, you also have emotions. Love is love, hate is hate, fear is fear, lust is lust. Maybe there is a generalized way we differ from men in reaction to our emotions, but we all feel emotions.

Thank you, Diane Marie, thank you for saying that.

BigTexan

Diane Marie

Diane Marie said:
I?ve been following this thread, I have yet to see you state, what part you mean by "that part in", it would help if I was sure exactly what part your talking about.

If it?s the feelings we have doing the act of making love then say so, or maybe it?s the feelings we have during wild sex. There can be a difference. Do you just want the physical, or are you after the mental. It can be complicated at times, and it is not always the same, nor is an orgasm always the same. Add to that I can have many orgasms, making love that way is so intense, totally different then being with a person who gives me one or, god forbid, none. Or maybe I?m making love to myself, even that can vary depending on my mood and my needs at that time. Further complicating things is as PoliteSuccubus pointed out, it isn?t the same for each of us, we are individuals.

Sex is an art form, at least good sex, it starts with the first kiss, but later that same kiss can stimulate in a different fashion. Quoting PoliteSuccubus, "When someone kisses or touches the back of my neck my clit throbs." I to, at times, have that same thing happen, but it isn?t always so. A good back rub can make my clit throb, most of the time I have to be with someone I care for, or at least am aroused by, but I?ve had that happen when I?ve been to a massage therapist. A few times my body reacted way past the point of mild stimulation, dealing with that situation, is not sexual, it is dealt with emotionally. Given the right therapist, the right situation, maybe there is a erotic story, but the truth is most of us are embarrassed. We can?t wait to get the message over. If I was to write a story where that massage ended in wild sex, I?d have to deal with that embarrassment, then a whole lot of other emotions before it could move to the erotic. A few years ago, I?d have had even more emotions to deal with.

I really don?t think it?s to hard to figure out how we react physically, just read stories written by women that deal with the physical act of sex. Read a good number of those, women vary. The emotional is not so easy, we are very emotional creature, and not always do we ourselves react the same way emotional to exactly the same situation. Some of us can react differently depending on the time of month. Truth be known you don?t want to be near me the last few days before my period. Most of the time even I wish I wasn?t around me.

I would point out that men are not all that different then we are, you also have emotions. Love is love, hate is hate, fear is fear, lust is lust. Maybe there is a generalized way we differ from men in reaction to our emotions, but we all feel emotions. I think if you read stories written by women, story with depth, add to that observation of the women around you, along with an understanding of how women and men are treated differently in our society, you?ll get it right.

You feel the emotions, I think they?re the same, then study women as I?ve pointed out. Put your character in the situation you want her in, have her react based on your study, you?ll end up with a believable woman. Having her act a little different then the "norm", none of us can really be pigeon holed, is not a bad thing, women like men come in all varieties, who is to say your characterization is wrong. One thing I particularly hate is when men write about us like we are being tricked or lead, like we have no idea what is happening to us. We are not stupid, men can seduce us, but we are not being tricked or lead, we know the pathway.

One other point I would like to make, strange as this may sound, how we react may depend more on how we feel other women perceive us then on how you men perceive us. I really don?t care if a man perceives me as a slut, it bothers the hell out of me if other women do. Case in point, a party, wild and liberated women, I may tend to act a little slut, party two, same men, rather judgmental women, I?m a very good girl.

I?ll note here that I had felt this may change when I, as they say stepped over the fence, I?m sorry to say it doesn?t change, women are basically judgmental of each other. I wouldn?t be caught in the same dress at a party if I know that women who?ve seen me wear it are going to be there.

As far as you men go, your not going to remember what I wore yesterday, much less what I wore to the last party. Maybe as wildsweetone pointed out you men don?t observe us closely enough, observe with your other head next time, you may learn something.

BJ, there is nothing whatsoever wrong with this tread, nor your question. No need to be embarrassed.

Here I thought you meant something much more erotic. Oh well, another fantasy shoot all to hell!

I can't say if it's just me,a typical guy thing, or I'm showing my age, it was never something talked about back in the days when I was growing up. :) though times have certianally changed, I would still have a hard time being as direct in some of my questions, out of respect for the other person. That's a tough one to over come I think. :(

again, you're welcome dear :)

i was kind of hoping another female might take on the job of posting about their thoughts and feelings during an actual intercourse experience....

any takers here...? i have an instinctive feeling that this is the kind of thing most likely to help our male writing peers :)

wswone

I will gladly take all the help I can get. And you have been a tremendous help.

:rose:

do you realise there were 405 views on this thread before i 'helped'? now there are over 490. okay own up, who keeps coming back to re-read what i wrote???
;)

of course, i understand it's all for research purposes ;)

i know there are more women in Litland... where are you all???

wildsweetone said:
do you realise there were 405 views on this thread before i 'helped'? now there are over 490. okay own up, who keeps coming back to re-read what i wrote???
;)

of course, i understand it's all for research purposes ;)

i know there are more women in Litland... where are you all???

I have no idea wild. I didn't realize that many people looked in on this thread.:cool: I may have created the new "Frankestein's Monster?" Should I be surprised at the the idea that women outnumber the men here?:catroar:

Last edited:
Back