WWSJD?

I told you so!

Sub Joe said:
[BWell, I would ask myself "What would SubJoe do?" and I would answer "Well, I would ask myself 'What would SubJoe do?'" [/B]

Dear SubJoe,
We're so lucky to have you here.
MG

Re: in my semi humble opinion

pointless said:
smirnoff is not vodka. it's reasonably good rubbing alcohol. spend some money and get some good stuff. grey goose has barely any taste to it at all. it is great for mixed drinks.

sorry if that sounds like a bad ad for grey goose, but it can't be helped. it's the only vodka i've had so far that i could drink straight without wincing.

nothing wrong with smirnoff, good and cheap, lovely cooking vodka, i'm always drunk by the time i finish cooking though, can't understand it, giggle

luv lorrilove......ps: nice to meet you all at last.

Re: Re: in my semi humble opinion

LorriLove said:
nothing wrong with smirnoff, good and cheap, lovely cooking vodka,

Cooking vodka? Oh, yes, Granny's old fashioned vodka pancakes.
MG

Re: Re: Re: in my semi humble opinion

MathGirl said:
Cooking vodka? Oh, yes, Granny's old fashioned vodka pancakes.
MG

hay young lady, who you calling granny, giggle:D

luv lorrilove

Re: ?

MathGirl said:
What the heck does that mean?

Means you post something inane to get the topic back up the list.

And no-ones answered my question **grins**

Re: Re: ?

Just-Legal said:
Means you post something inane to get the topic back up the list.

And no-ones answered my question **grins**

DearJL,
Thank you for that answer. Now if we could find out what you can cook with vodka ............
MG

jello shots. there is boiling involved, so it is almost like cooking.

it is also fun.

jello shots are a good way to get drunk.

Last edited:
hiya

no, no!!!!!!! you don't cook *with* the vodka, i mean i prefer a saucepan, you *drink* the bloody vodka to give you the inclination to stay in the bloody kitchen and cook the sodding meal for the lazy buggers waiting in the sitting room.

it also makes the food taste better, but only if every buggers been drinking the vodka.

anyway i'm on a new recipe today, white wine, yes i know you can cook with wine, but i hate wasting it like that.

luv lorrilove:D

Re: hiya

LorriLove said:
no, no!!!!!!! you don't cook *with* the vodka, i mean i prefer a saucepan, you *drink* the bloody vodka to give you the inclination to stay in the bloody kitchen and cook the sodding meal for the lazy buggers waiting in the sitting room.

it also makes the food taste better, but only if every buggers been drinking the vodka.

anyway i'm on a new recipe today, white wine, yes i know you can cook with wine, but i hate wasting it like that.

luv lorrilove:D

So this is where you are, get back in that kitchen woman, I'll have to shorten that chain. hehe.......:D :D

pops gunna get flamed, pops gunna get flamed:D

Hi lorri how are you, thought you stayed over the way more, bit adventurous coming in here, hehe;)

You have a little vodka, and you stir the pasta sauce.
You have a little vodka and you boil the pasta.
You have a little vodka and you stir the pasta sauce.
You have a little vodka and you take the paschta off the schtove.
You have a vittle lodka and schtir the paschta schausch.
You have a vittle lodka and you don't give a damned about the paschta schausch...

:cathappy:

on the other hand, one of my favorite restaurants serves pasta tossed in a lemon pepper vodka cream sauce that is to die for....

Back