You Won't Believe What Just happened to Me

Okay since you guys can't get me real presents I need suggestions as to where to register. We discussed it and we will be registering somewhere. I wanted Saks but K. said I was being unrealistic "who's going to spend that much" she said. I already have blenders and toasters and all that. I want to be unconventional. (or should I say more unconventional. I was thinking I'd see about trying to register at a shoe store. (can you even do that?) anyhow please give suggestions.

San Francisco's "Good Vibrations"; they have an on-line catalog.

Batteries may not be included.

Perdita :heart:

perdita said:
San Francisco's "Good Vibrations"; they have an on-line catalog.

Batteries may not be included.

Perdita :heart:

lol. thanks this seems more like something to tell my friends for the party. (we're having a joint party to celebrate) which is seperate from the bridal shower our mothers are having.
I'm already their gay daughter (which is how she introduces me) so my mom wouldn't be happy abot sex toys. Besides I grew up catholic and I don't want to be "guilted" to death before my "wedding"

OMG that is beautiful. You must be rolling in the dough because that looks like it must cost a bundle.

Wanna adopt?

Congratulations, destinie! I'm immensely happy for you, and the rings are both beautiful (I'm also a platinum girl ;))

I need to bring my K to see this thread. Maybe it will give her some ideas. :D

Tomorrow (monday) is her birthday! And do I have a present...

Posts are flying fast - what's wrong with Saks? There's one near me. The real question is what kind of gifts would you like? Traditional house related, art (I shudder to think what our tastes would seem to an artist), furnishing like (knicker knack). If you can register where we can pitch in on the list you can have a killer shower (hmm...).

ffreak said:
OMG that is beautiful. You must be rolling in the dough because that looks like it must cost a bundle.

Wanna adopt?

You'd be surprised how much models get paid to stand around in clothes. Been modeling since I was 12. Now I'm a designer/model.
Anyway the ceramony is going to be hectic because it falls right near fashion week in the city and I have shows but we want to do it ont the day we met soo...
:kiss:

Lauren.Hynde said:
Congratulations, destinie! I'm immensely happy for you, and the rings are both beautiful (I'm also a platinum girl ;))

I need to bring my K to see this thread. Maybe it will give her some ideas. :D

Tomorrow (monday) is her birthday! And do I have a present...

thanks and

Good luck sweetie.

pS what's the gift?

ffreak said:
Posts are flying fast - what's wrong with Saks? There's one near me. The real question is what kind of gifts would you like? Traditional house related, art (I shudder to think what our tastes would seem to an artist), furnishing like (knicker knack). If you can register where we can pitch in on the list you can have a killer shower (hmm...).

ewwwww housewares lol

I want clothes and lingere.

I don't do knick knacks, brick a brack or baubles
ever ick.

Lauren.Hynde said:
The blueprints and 3D model of our future home, a week alone at the mountains and all the sex that comes with it. :devil:

Hey Now.

that's a great gift. :D
Good for you, and good for her I suspect
:kiss:

I knew being a creative genius architect slash devastatingly beautiful sex goddess would payoff, someday. But I always feel like I'm the lucky one. :)

LOL. I know what you mean LH. I figure being a stauesque beauty/ model helps but I'm still the one thanking god for her.

:D

This is for K.

I’m in love and I feel silly
So I’m writing you a verse
so you’ll know a fraction of what I feel

My heart says forever my lips say for always
my soul could echo the words
for a thousand eons
and still my love for you won’t be explained
and still my love would remain

I can’t even begin to count the ways

there aren’t enough numbers
or enough days

I can’t even remember the beginning
but I’m already writing the ending

Like Once Upon a time
We lived Happily ever after

Svenskaflicka said:
Not to mention how much they get paid for modelling WITHOUT clothes.;)

lol The nearest I've come to naked
was a lace lingere set . I haven't posed nude although I've though about it. I wanted to be in perfect 10 but I get enough skivey guys looking at me and that's when I'm "fully" clothed.

Besides my mom said if I pose nude I can't run for any political office. :confused:

Sizes, darling girl, post sizes if you want frillies.

You don't have to pose nude for my vote - of course if you posed nude I'd still vote for you.

ffreak said:
Sizes, darling girl, post sizes if you want frillies.

You don't have to pose nude for my vote - of course if you posed nude I'd still vote for you.

size 4 underwear (size small at victoria's secret and fredericks)
38c (T-shirt bra preferred)

Size 4 clothes (6 if it's versace as they run small)

pants 24 inch waist
34 inch inseam ( 6 foot 1 inch)

thanks I also take visa matercard and american express lol

Last edited:
WOW!

destinie21 said:
size 4 underwear (size small at victoria's secret and fredericks)
38c (T-shit bra preferred)

Size 4 clothes (6 if it's versace as they run small)

pants 24 inch waist
34 inch inseam ( 6 foot 1 inch)

With vital stats like that, it's no wonder you are a model.
I saw the beautiful picture that you drew of your fiancee, have you done a self portrait?

Lou :rose:

So there you go. Register at VS and Fredricks. That way you can pick up the gifts locally.

Dest,

I just returned home from a w/end trip, so Im a little late-but allow me to add my congratulations as well.

Sailor

Back