You Won't Believe What Just happened to Me

you fixed it.

A (Edwardian) would be a hoot with lacy formal.

I like the Madeline (B) best if the dress is formal chic.

C (the Ascot) would be for outdoors.

D looks very 50's. What's the dress look like (or did I miss it)?

On you they would all be lovely.

Last edited:
C, no question about it, although D is pretty cool also, depending on what you're wearing. Between the other two, I'd go for A. ;)

Now they work. Depending on the rest of the outfit, B or D. You mentioned Chanel so probably D.

keep buzzing, Perdita :rose:

LOL, just read Lauren's preferences. We're a big help, eh?

Perdita :confused:

:D Maybe she should post a picture of the whole ensemble before we start jumping to conclusions. We both agree that D is up there, though.

ffreak said:
you fixed it.
A (Edwardian) would be a hoot with lacy formal.
I like the Madeline (B) best if the dress is formal chic.
C (the Ascot) would be for outdoors.
D looks very 50's. What's the dress look like (or did I miss it)?
On you they would all be lovely.
Man, and he can comment on couture. I like this FFreak.

Perdita :heart:

Congratulations, I'm new but I should say it anyway, Give me a year and I'll be a Druid (Old religion tanking as Priest) And I will be honored to do the wedding, and it will have to be legal, because religion outbeats law ^_^, or is the Catholic Church really not in everyone's pockets? *snicker*

On behalf of my Uncle Kenny, and Aunt Mark, Congrats once again, I bet it'll be a marrige that will last as long as you both shall live!

You have my blessing, which is not needed, but I figure, at least it'll give a reason for me to give the wedding tradition: A Blender.

Every good couple needs a godly blender, with 24,000 speeds, that can crush titanium! And.... and make good juice.

I guess that would explain why men love lesbians, it's not the sight, it's the pure love, and deep bond that goes beyong anything physical. Well, again congrats!

Meddy

I was thinking dress 7 with hat 3
I have a size 6 3 button black chanel suit that I can't fit. I wonder If I should try to gain 30 pounds before the ceramony. LOL
I wear a size four now, the six makes it look like I'm playing dressup

I actually cant decide .. they are looking all good. Nr. 4 and 5 for example ... but the rest is also very nice.

CA :rose:

I really like VS pinstripe pantsuit (#5), but none of the hats goes well with it. My second choice would be the strapless dress (#7) with hat #4, or #3.

You have excellent taste, by the way. ;)

CrazyyAngel said:
I actually cant decide .. they are looking all good. Nr. 4 and 5 for example ... but the rest is also very nice.

My sentiments exactly lOl

Meanwhile I've never seen so many catologs.

What a fun game!

You can wear as much or as little as you like - it's your day.

Here are my puzzle matches dress - hat:
1 - d
2 - b
3 - c
4 - c
5 - a
6 - b
7 - c

favorites are 7 and 1.

(You don't need to gain or lose a pound - of course a pillow under the dress - making you look pregnant might be a hoot at a preparty).

Wear outfit number one at the back of the aisle.

Strip as go, timing yourself to be re-dressed by the time you reach the front of the aisle. Same thing again, in reverse, for the recessional.

That’s three outfits, four if you can interrupt the actual vows. (Like, you’ve already got the rings! Why not a giving and exchanging of clothes?)

It would mean a few innovations in the ceremony, but would finally give the bridesmaids something useful to do.

I say screw tradition!

Make it memorable. :D

Quasimodem said:
Wear outfit number one at the back of the aisle.

Strip as go, timing yourself to be re-dressed by the time you reach the front of the aisle. Same thing again, in reverse, for the recessional.

That’s three outfits, four if you can interrupt the actual vows. (Like, you’ve already got the rings! Why not a giving and exchanging of clothes?)

It would mean a few innovations in the ceremony, but would finally give the bridesmaids something useful to do.

I say screw tradition!

Make it memorable. :D

ROFL .. sounds nice .. :D

btw Quasi, the link in your Sig is screwed ...

Okay got at least one outfit, got the ring, got the girl .

You'd think that's all I'd need right, but now family and "Friends" are involved so got the guest list (partially) Apparently there's going to be a reception (which I plan on skipping) and on and on.

plus
My mother is the quintessential diva and for now whatever she says goes I learned long ago to pick my battles with her. (She thinks the dress I picked is "too gay" whatever that means.)

pS: the "honeymoon" is in Venice I'm renting a furnished apartment for 3 weeks. If we like it we may look for a summer place. :kiss:

destinie21 said:
the "honeymoon" is in Venice I'm renting a furnished apartment for 3 weeks.
Do you need a personal assistant, secretary, maid, minion of any sort? I can sleep in the hallway.

Perdita :D

Back