young girl looking to meet guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
jerk

That guy is a jerk, just mad because I would not cyber with him. I am open to anyone that wants to chat, and I have had a blast with all of you that have answered already. Yes, I am 18, I have not updated my ICQ in awhile, when I first got it two years ago, I was not 18, I am now. Thanks again to you guys who have already emailed and chatted with me, sorry about this jerk trying to spoil everyone else's fun.

Looking forward to hearing from the rest of you guys! :)

So...you are saying you posed for that websight? because the picture you sent me is the same one I saw on the websight. Did they pay you? And as for the age...I have no reason to doubt you (other than your aol name would indicate you were born in 1984).

Hi Brandi I would love to chat with you. I am a older guy that is single. I sent you a E-Mail already. I gave you my ICQ # also. Please send me any pictures of yourself that you can. It sounds like you are a pretty girl. I would like to please you.

fingerin chat

id love to chat with you and keep your sweet little fingers busy. nothing better than a smile on a satisfied womans face. write back im 41 and willing. hangin0859@html.com

slamin69

sure thing...

Sure thing slammin'...you or anyone else just drop me an email...I'd love to chat with anybody...about any thing you want...I also can chat on ICQ...my user number is 30724804....can't wait to hear from you...

Hey Brandi

Hi brandi!
Where are you from? I had your e-mail address that you sent with your e-mail to me but I no longer have it. I would like to see a pic of you and I will send you one of me ok baby! See you soon. Bye xoxoxox...
from Robert at whoami142@hotmail.com

Steamy Emails

Dear Brandi,

I am chancing a reply to you because you said that you like older guys...Is 56 too old?
I would very much like to start exchanging "steamy emails", and would be very grateful for you photo.
I have a couple of submissions at Literotica, probably the best of which is "My First Threesome".
Looking forward to hearing from you,

Kanga

Love to chat.

A wink back at you sweety.
I am a bit older, but have the experience of time and would love to be able to get to know you.
Let me know.
Mike

from far away

Would certainly like to get to know you better! Pls. send me your pic and let's correspond.

private@homersmail.com

replies

I'd be glad to send any of you guys a pic if you email me, and no 56 isn't to old, I like all older guys, heehee. You can also get me through ICQ. My usernumber is 30724804. Can't wait to have a little fun with you guys....

of course

Of course you can get my pic, all you have to do to get my pic is to email me, I'd love to chat with any of you. My ICQ is 30724804, let's chat...about anything you ...want...

Hey i saw your ad, im a 20.M.NY, figured id drop you a line, maybe we can get to know each other a little.

Scott
DrGroove99@aol.com

Replying to ad. Would love to see phot of your young sexy
self. will also email. address same as username. awaiting
reply.

Never got a pic

Hey Hon,
I never got a pic guess you've been busy. Thought I'd bring this thread back up front. Give you some more mail to keep you busier.
Kisses AJ

sexy pic

would love sexy pix. please email at hd29657@yahoo.com

How about we chat?

I'll make it quic since you've got a million replies. I'm 6'2, 200#, phyiscally fit, pretty handsome. Email me elpapichon@hotmail.com

oooh oooh

I want a pic! My e-mail is r00ster@hotmail.com.
You sound sexy, I only hope you are not really a man.

Hot

Hi, you seem to be a hot young girl, who want to have fun. I think you are very wet in your pants.
Send me your picture to khdmur@hotmail.com so I can see you. Would like to hear from you.
Horny regards
Karl

You guys are fun

Hi guys, sorry I haven't replied in a while. You can still reach me anytime through ICQ, my number there is 30724804, and I have AOL IM too. my username is brandismith84.

Looking forward to having alot of fun....I'd love to chat about anything you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back