young girl looking to meet guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a coincidense.

Wow! i was just lookign aorudn on here, and I saw your icq number, and i thoguh i reckognized oyur name. yer alreayd on my ICQ, and i think i used to tlaK with you maybe 2 years ago.

Hi brandi, my e-mail address is captj@i-55.com
i would love to see your picture.
i am from louisiana and us cajuns love to eat hot stuff
and i bet you are hot.

wanna play?

Hey Brandi, I would love to satisfy you with my huge cock.
Send me a pic or drop me a line, AIM eric88keys, or cyborg88@literotica.org

You sound tasty!!!!

Waiting to hear from you

Hey little Peach. Been looking for you online but i guess i've been missing you. Anxiously awaiting e-mail. My pic is on my ICQ if you missed it in the e-mail I sent. Please, drop me a line.

Hey Brandi,

I'm Edd. Thought you sounded fun. I'm about 6'4" tall, blonde hair, big build(not fat). Reply, mabe we could cross wires sometime.

hello princess...would love to hear from you...im an older gentleman, that loves erotic stories, e-mail me at bpublic@hotmail.com

Thanks for the messages

....I love hearing from all you guys...heehee....I'd love to hear from some more of you, I can't get enough fun! Drop me an email, and I'd love to share my pics and chat online...who knows what might happen, heehee. I love getting emails from anyone...ICQ contact is 30724804...can't wait to hear from all of you....

A litle conversaton

Dear Brandi,

Would love to exchange pics and a few steamy emails with you.
I'm 22, 6'2" and wild.
Drop me a line at outlaw@literotica.org.

dirty pictures

I always like getting dirty pictures. Maybe you and I can talk dirty sometime.

Someone to talk to

Hi Brandi,

Just wanted to say HI. I would like to exchange steamy emails with you, but if you don't mind I would really like it if you sent me one first so I know how far I can go.

Send email to mr247lover@yahoo.com

Just email me

Guys...(and girls can email me too)...all you have to do is just email if you want my pics, or contact me through ICQ....can't wait

Email Me!

Hey please email your pic and we`ll get to know each other.
Worswyck@crewealexandra.fsnet.co.uk

Hi There

Hi Brandi, How are you? Lets chat sometime and could you send me your pic, teaser_55@yahoo.com

I am the older guy for you!!

Hey Brandi, I am 32, 6'1" dark hair green eyes and a very fit hockey player. Don't worry, my face is not fucked up from the hockey, I am a lover, not a fighter!! Send me some pics, and I'll send you mine! Let me know more about what you are into, ie. Phone sex, naughty stories and stuff!
email me at grover@literotica.org

hey

hey whats up. im 19/m, from tn. i have a pic send me yours and ill send u mine back, cog1bagger@aol.com, talk to u later

Brandi. horney older guy , hope to see your pic. and to exchange steamy e-mails. hope to hear from you.

hi there brandi i'm a 6'1" airforce guy willing to have any type of conversation with you i'm 22 and alot of fun let me know if you wanna chat

Hey there. 20 y/o guy. I would love to talk about anything. I am on ICQ as well brandi, I added you to my ICQ list. So when you come online we can talk.

Cheers

would love to help

like i said id love to help you out, drop me a line
lennonfan78@hotmail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back