young girl looking to meet guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropping a line...

If I could, I would drop EVERYTHING..

I wanna see everything. Actually, just get on a plane and come down here to FLorida and bring me the pictures.

AGN

send me a pic baby im 5'11-6'0 bld hair blu eyes and ready to chat ....send me some..imdabest03@aol.com

Sorry for not answering quicker!

Sorry guys, I am trying to answer my emails, but I got behind...I still wanna chat through email or ICQ, and I am always up for lots of fun...heehee...just drop me a line anytime or ICQ me at 30724804.

got news flash for everready4you and lajo---i didnt bother to check the site you were talking about but i have met brandi a couple times and i look forward to meeting her again. i can tell you she is for real and according to her driver liscense she is 18 yrs old

Hi Brandi,, You sound so sweet, and sure of what you want in life, I find that very interesting.. I would love to get to know you a little better. I too am looking for someone fun and sincere,, hope we can chat and maybe more,, I'm 31 and looking for some fun,, send me a line and your pic too.. would love to see who I'm writting to and that sweet liitle body of yours JIM

hi Jim

I'd love to chat with you anytime, just drop me a line by ICQ (my number on there is 30724804). Hope to hear from you soon...

hello can i cum with u

hello baby

well i am surya ( friends call me sexy). well i think your ideas & my ideas as far as sex mails are concerns will go along. well to start with i would like to lick your clit, then eat your pussy till you say, fuck me. then i will fuck with my 9 incher.

i am sure you will luv my dick, as much as my licks. u will also suck my cock & have my cum. can u send me your cum, i want to send u mine.

ok u can also mail me in suryaprrakash@yahoo.com

bi for now baby. got to beat my meat.
bi
sexysurya

ICQ Me

Hey guys and gals, you can always reach me for my pics at my email: brandismith84@hotmail.com

but it would be easier to catch me on ICQ since I don't check that email account too often. I'll be real excited to chat with you on ICQ anytime. I love to meet guys and have alot of fun. My ICQ is 30724804. Can't wait to chat...

hi brandi , hope u r cool , u sound really hot , so what do u like to do , whats your favourite sexual activity i just love to fuck women up the arse especailly when they are nice and tight aand you can feel thier tits at the same time, omg i would so love to do this amoung things to u.
so what do u think , sound good let me know e mail me on wealdb@aol.com and if u can send your pic as wellso i cn dream about us.
Me well im 5 5 red hair and blue eyes and i have a secret that makes me really good in bed and sets me apart from all the others , shall i tell u , nah i ll wait to hear from u first
take care

Just wondering...

I'm not certain of my information, but it seems that your ICQ account says you are acutually 16. What gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back