Your favourite fantasy when masturbating?

Fantasies change as time changes. The one currently in my mind and a recurring thought when masturbating concerns both ex wives.
First wife is sitting on a big comfy chair with her wide spread legs resting on the arms. Second ex, who had been with a woman previously, is on her knees in front of the chair and licking her engorged clit. She also has her complete hand buried in her cunt to the wrist.
I am behind second wife, fucking her doggy fashion until she asks me to fuck her in the ass. I oblige as deep as possible and then cum a tremendous load as both ex's cum at the same time.
As with most fantasies I have, there is some fact mixed in with the fantasy.

When I’m using my dildo, I like to imagine that there’s men around me, caressing and kissing me as I pleasure them and they’re all taking turns in my pussy. I know that I just described a gangbang but in my fantasy, it’s softer and more pleasurable than what most gangbangs look like to me.
Yesss. They’re so eager and ready to take their turn inside me. I suck them off while other guys are fucking me.

Fantasies change as time changes. The one currently in my mind and a recurring thought when masturbating concerns both ex wives.
First wife is sitting on a big comfy chair with her wide spread legs resting on the arms. Second ex, who had been with a woman previously, is on her knees in front of the chair and licking her engorged clit. She also has her complete hand buried in her cunt to the wrist.
I am behind second wife, fucking her doggy fashion until she asks me to fuck her in the ass. I oblige as deep as possible and then cum a tremendous load as both ex's cum at the same time.
As with most fantasies I have, there is some fact mixed in with the fantasy.
I have a similar fantasy where I am watching my ex and two additional friends have a hot lesbian threesome while I watch and eventually join in. Picturing my ex getting her pussy licked by one lady friend while the other sits on her face is guaranteed to send me over the moon.

Back