Your favourite fantasy when masturbating?

Relationship goals. Our next holiday I’d like to meet a charming man that my wife takes a shine to. He literally charms my wife’s pants off.
Yes… thats hot..i would just like him to have a cougar wife, big natural tites, manicured hands and pedicured toes to share

I'm a fit young twink who arouses several older men by sucking another twink while they all watch. The older guys move closer, stroking themselves and cum all over we 2 twinks. Then we lick each other clean while they watch

As a college student I change housing situations frequently. This one time I move in with 2 women. I find out quickly that they are both bisexual, and sleep together when they don't have a man to fuck them. They welcome me by both sucking me off, and sharing cum loaded deep wet kisses with each other. We soon find that they like nothing better than cleaning each other's pussies after I cum in them. They get competitive, and fight over who gets to fuck me.
WE have a very busy and satisfying semester as we try every 3 way lick/suck/fuck fest we can think of, and we all enjoy each other

Hi guys, I'm new to the site and am really enjoying reading about what turns people on and their fantasies.

At the moment, for me, I get very excited about the idea of a woman secretly watching me while I masturbate.
Mine is finally getting back together with my step-cousin and getting to stroke, lick and suck his beautiful micro dick.

Hi guys, I'm new to the site and am really enjoying reading about what turns people on and their fantasies.

At the moment, for me, I get very excited about the idea of a woman secretly watching me while I masturbate.
mhhh, she might even touch herself while watching

mmmm my favourite lately has been fantasizing about three of my husbands friends are taking turns with me after a party and my husband has passed out. they stay late. we're taking shots. next thing they're kissing me and stripping me. then fucking me.
Does hubby find out what happen?

My favorite fantasy is that my wife comes out to me, and confesses that she loves to eat pussy. She tells me she's been eating pussy for years, and she wants to she her girl friends with me. She has set up a sex party with several of her girls friends to show off their pussy eating skills while I watch or join in.

I come out to my wife that I love cock. She responds that she'd love to watch me suck another man, and she sets up a sex night for me and a gay friend of hers.
He and I have a great time sucking each other while she watches. Afterwards she says she wants to try eating pussy, if I think it would be hot to watch

One of my go to fantasies is spending a weekend in a cabin in the woods with my friends niece and her best friend

I'm a fit young twink who arouses several older men by sucking another twink while they all watch. The older guys move closer, stroking themselves and cum all over we 2 twinks. Then we lick each other clean while they watch
This is very hot! Id love to do the exact same thing!

I come out to my wife that I love cock. She responds that she'd love to watch me suck another man, and she sets up a sex night for me and a gay friend of hers.
He and I have a great time sucking each other while she watches. Afterwards she says she wants to try eating pussy, if I think it would be hot to watch
Ditto! Another huge fantasy of mine!!!

mmmm my favourite lately has been fantasizing about three of my husbands friends are taking turns with me after a party and my husband has passed out. they stay late. we're taking shots. next thing they're kissing me and stripping me. then fucking me.
That’s so hot! I have similar fantasies about my wife. Not with my friends. But three other men screwing her brains out!

Depends on my mood, sometimes sucking cock and sometimes brother sister incest

Currently, I fantasize about my wife shopping in a department store like Macy's. And I'm trailing, watching her. All she's doing to rubbing cocks through pants of random strangers. She'll spot a guy, maybe an older man who's stuck holding a purse or bag while his wife is looking around. And my wife will pass by him, squeeze past and put her hand on his cock, through his slacks. She'll give him a rub for a few seconds, and move on.

I'm staying out of the way. She looks like she's doing this solo and we're keeping count. So far she's touched 15 cocks with more to go. She sometimes gets the same guy a second time and they pause, letting her hand give them a nice little stroke. It makes me hard watching her.

Back