Watching husband/ boyfriend fuck another woman

I assume you have done more swaps since. Only did one same room swap and it was on separate couches so I did not really get to pay much attention to hubby and the other lady. I think I would have preferred for each couple to do it separately so I could have just sat back and watched.
I’ve regularly shared my wife with other men, watched while they fucked her in every hole and joined in. Seeing the pleasure she is getting and the lust the other man has for her, but knowing she is yours and the other man can only use her with your consent, is very erotic.

I’ve regularly shared my wife with other men, watched while they fucked her in every hole and joined in. Seeing the pleasure she is getting and the lust the other man has for her, but knowing she is yours and the other man can only use her with your consent, is very erotic.

I assume you have done more swaps since. Only did one same room swap and it was on separate couches so I did not really get to pay much attention to hubby and the other lady. I think I would have preferred for each couple to do it separately so I could have just sat back and watched.
Good idea, Islander..

I can not image why. If I am enjoying other men, then my husband should be able to have other women. I would love to watch and even help him obtain them. I know some guys simpler prefer not to have other women and just enjoy their wife having other men but that should be his choice.
I agree, I’ve enjoyed seeing my X husband pounded some of my GF’s….it’s no different than me enjoying some strange…

We’ve decided to take our fantasy to reality of “lending me out” to another couple (my wife could be “lent out” too) however we’ve had no luck in finding anyone because the stipulation is it has to happen naturally without being planned.
Theres some nice nude beaches in Long island. Go relax and get some sun...might find the right one

Thinking about this is so hot. I imagine being under them as they have sex and licking them. I don’t know if I could emotionally but my boyfriend has shared some videos women have sent him before we met and I can’t get enough of getting off to them. They’re all close ups of them masturbating and I imagine licking her and preparing her for him. So hot to see where he’s been before me.

Thinking about this is so hot. I imagine being under them as they have sex and licking them. I don’t know if I could emotionally but my boyfriend has shared some videos women have sent him before we met and I can’t get enough of getting off to them. They’re all close ups of them masturbating and I imagine licking her and preparing her for him. So hot to see where he’s been before me.
There is always room for one more:)

I dated a guy who wanted, for his birthday, for me to watch him fucking another girl while I masturbated. I agreed. We had been in threesomes so it was no big deal, but I'm pretty sure he got off on having me watch more than I did watching. I was hoping he would invite me to join them but he never did.

Last edited:
Back