Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Scrumptious, although if it was me, I think that coat would have disappeared much quicker... ;)

Even though it's a very nice jacket. I think the pics with the least amount of jacket are the best ones. That's probably true from the front too.

So sexy... loving that slow tease as you lower your jacket.... wishing could run my hands along your smooth skin, down your side as it gets lower and lower....

It’s funny that one of your pics is titled “bare back” because that’s exactly how I want you.

And a cute little birthmark as an added bonus for such a beautiful back.

How about a little Friday story? 🖤☀️

It's pouring rain where I am. I was thinking of heading to my boyfriend's in this leather jacket, with nothing underneath, to give him a Friday night surprise. But on the way, my car breaks down. In front of YOUR house.

I worry. I'm basically naked, in a car, on a random street. My phone's nearly dead, but with the last 2% of my battery I text my bf where I am. I tell him I'm going to go knock on houses to see if someone will let me in to "stay warm". He knows what that means, says it's okay, and asks if he should start to peek in windows to find me? I say yes.

So I walk up to your door, and knock. You open to see something like this:

http://imgur.com/a/1r841pc

You let me inside and I tell you about my car troubles. You offer to take my coat and I start to blush. My coat opens a little...

http://imgur.com/a/YFNYxNA

"My bf will be here in 15 minutes" I say. "But he says I'm free to do whatever I'd like until then..."
My coat opens a little more...

http://imgur.com/a/Qi9SW7f

What happens next?

I invite you in and tell you to get comfortable on the couch while I get you a drink. I bring your drink and oops I trip and spill it on you. I offer to clean you up with my tongue. I start at your neck and lick down to your breasts. I touch your beautiful furry mound and tell you I must have spilled here too because it's so wet. I ask should I clean that up too? You nod yes and I slowly work my tongue between your lips and proceed to give you a good tongue lashing. Hopefully I can bring you to multiple orgasms before I lay you on the couch and slowly enter you.

As wet and cold as you are, that coat isn't going to warm you up. "The best thing for you would be to take a warm shower" I advise you as I help you out of your coat. I can see that you're shivering as I show you where the shower is, and I help you get in to the shower and turn the water on.

I'd certainly invite you in and put your jacket up to dry, then lay you on the couch by a roaring fireplace to let you warm up. As your legs naturally part due to the warmth, I'd slide in between them, and satisfy you with my fingers and tongue. ;)

Spectacular! Your body is beyond compare. Can’t wait to see more.

First of all, you have the luckiest boyfriend. (Although in reality, yeah...I'd come pick yoh uo straightaway!) Secondly, how about you take off that leather coat and let me dry you off. Come lay down in front of this fireplace and let me dry you off...with my tongue....:devil::kiss:

Of course only 15 minutes so I'd just spread those lovely thighs and bury my face in your bush, my eager deft tongue quite busy. ;)

Last edited:
After

closing the door, seeing that coat slip down more, I would ask in a low, firm tone, "what do you want?" Stepping forward to brush your lips letting you kiss into me, my hand goes to your hip pushing against the door. Kissing gets hotter, my hand runs across your stomach, hip bone to hip bone, my fingers raking your skin until they part your very wet bush finding their way inside your lips...

Warm and quite wet, I'd imagine. But not from the rain. ;)

Stunning latest photos. Lovely and luscious and exquisitely sexy. Those tantalizing and arousing angles and curves. Yummm! :devil::kiss:

Back