Your frequent Rae of sunshine

You always look so good.. a beautiful body and erotic poses... Always a treat for the eyes!!!

You are absolutely fucking stunning. That pink looks so good against your pale skin and dark hair, and I want to taste you.

That was fun 🖤☀️

I'll do it again soon. Here's the last pics of the series...though who would be interested in receiving a video of me massaging my swollen wet lips? Today only 😘

http://imgur.com/a/lL5Uwcl

Last edited:
That was fun 🖤☀️

I'll do it again soon. Here's the last pics of the series...though who would be interested in receiving a video Of me massaging my swollen wet lips? Let me know in comments and I might just drop a link your way 😘

Rae, I would love to see and even help you massage your lips, titties, or ass! 😘😛😍

Rae, your body inspires such a reaction in me... exploring you would be such a thrill.

I would definitely be interested, wishing those were my fingers tracing around that magnificent muff, coated in your sticky warm sweetness. Looking in your eyes as I taste them off my fingers... :devil:

Fun would be an understatement. ;) You continue to amaze and inspire and most of all, arouse. That last pic certainly and most definitely does that. Exquisitely arousing, my dear Raephrodite. :devil::kiss:

Oh my Rae, you are so much more than a ray of sunshine, you are beyond perfect! Yes please send a video.

Your last series was so good! I'd love to see your video too!

Any man that wouldn’t want a video of you massaging those lovely lips needs to have his head examined. Count me in as a hopeful recipient.

That was fun 🖤☀️

I'll do it again soon. Here's the last pics of the series...though who would be interested in receiving a video Of me massaging my swollen wet lips? Let me know in comments and I might just drop a link your way 😘

http://imgur.com/a/lL5Uwcl

I’d be honored. Rae, you’re the kind of women that a man can’t stop thinking about. Thanks for coming along and making Lit even sexier.

Just so very sexy ... each and every photo challenges to mind and makes the body shape with excitement. Who wouldn’t want more.

Looooong time lurker but will definitely come out of the shadows for a chance to see your perfect body in motion!

Back