Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Me, I didn't sleep so well

I didn't sleep so well...

Had those images of you running through my mind, and I was unable to roll over...what with this erection acting like the kickstand on a bike...

Wow

Dear god that last pic of you in the blue shirt and all that glorious pussy hair just got me through my morning 😛

Glad to have you back after the long weekend. And to see you out in the sunlight is also an arousing bonus. And your references to sweets seem very appropriate as I often think how delightful it would be to have others watch you writhe in ecstasy as I feast on your luscious juicy “fruit.”

Methinks you should have another day of very naughty dirty thoughts whilst posting and sharing here...and finger yourself at least as much as yesterday, and maybe more. Get that luscious dark fur quite damp...:devil:

Haha sorry I need to get this off my chest because it's distracted me a few times now. 🖤☀️

I'm laughing as I type this but I just gotta share because I see it every day in the thread and so so often in PMs 😂 I love all the appreciation for my bush, but now there's so much attention on it! And when I read things like "I love your hairy pussy" I just kind of...laugh? Cringe?

Compare it to complimenting the hair on a woman's head. "I love running my fingers through your hair" = nice, kind, erotic. "I love your hairy scalp" = ...weird thing to say, but mkay?

Or it might be that the connotation makes me cringe too; "hairy" doesn't strike me as an inherently sexy word, kind of like how "slimy girl goo" is QUITE off-putting, but "silky wetness" is erotic.

I love how the subtleties of words can do such varied things to our body's reactions.

Now I know I was just talking about my sweet pussy, but I really gotta show everyone this pic of my ass:

http://imgur.com/a/YBPLM20

Straddled over that pillow...desperate to have something rubbing on my clit!

Want to see my rubbing in action? That's right, I'm talking about another video 💜

http://imgur.com/a/xDUqOY7

Watch me play and then slide a slow and gentle finger down my crack...

Also try to remember (especially since this is a long post I've just made!) Please don't quote! Use the "quick reply" button

❌⭕

Last edited:
You are such an erotic woman! Sometimes slow and gentle with your hand, and other times fast and stinging.

You are sexy as fuck. I have something you can rub your wet silkiness against.

Your ass is so nice and round just the way I like it. I would love to come up on you humping that pillow and just rub that ass for a while. Then maybe a swat or two and more depending on your reaction. Then I would rub my hand lower as you continue humping harder as my finger finds your moist hair and wet lips as they start rubbing the outside of your hot outer lips. As I rub up and down you start moaning louder and humping my fingers harder and faster until a finger finds it way to your button causing you to go over the edge flooding my hand and your pillow with your nectar. I slowly remove my hand from between your legs an give your ass one more firm swat then leave your room.

I think the only problem with that video is that it’s over a pillow and not my face. Goddamn Rae that’s hot as hell.

One you have a great ass and two I wish that pillow was my head. I'd love to have you ride my tounge like that. Of course I'd love to have you ride something else after you were done. You are just so hot.

You exude a raw sexiness that is powerful and erotic as hell! Thanks for all the posts! :rose::devil:

What a great way to start my day! ;)

What I wouldn't give to be on that pillow, being able to taste you, watching you arch back and forth. :devil:

well done!

Your photos and videos are really great! I can only imagine the sweet wet spot you left behind.

Back