Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Absolutely stunning - haven't been here in a few weeks, glad I chose now to return for a peek...what a peek you provide...

The view would be worth every penny. I'd give up a lot to have that view in real life. You are beautiful. And the dress frames your legs and kitty perfectly.

Anticipation can be the most erotic of senses ... with you anticipation is always there because every picture of you is more sensual than the previous one.

My pulse quickens when you give me that look. The one where your eyes sparkle and a mischievous smile plays at your lips. Soon though, as you slowly bend your knees, my gaze is drawn downwards to the feminine treasures hidden beneath the canopy of your dress. Silky white thighs seem to direct my eyes downward to the luxuriant raven fur that veils your most intimate place. My cock thickens as you slowly draw your hands away. White flesh, raven hair and now a tiny sliver of glistening pink complete the perfect picture.

6 feet of social distancing would be violated an inch at a time as the blood flows....

It would be extremely difficult to focus on a picnic when the delectable Rae is so magnificently displayed:rose:

Now what does this make you think of? 🖤☀️

http://imgur.com/a/UIxiM3I

I hope this one makes you want to touch yourself. I'm personally a fan of in-person mutual masturbation.

http://imgur.com/a/bTKhPLf

Later I'm going to post a similar pic that I think will blow all your minds. If I'm not mistaken, it'll be the first pic shared on the thread where you'll get an in-color hint at my inner lips!!

Oh, and just because of @Allday82, I'll post a video of the dress falling off later too 😘😘 Friday fun day!!

❌⭕

You certainly know how to announce a cliffhanger, Rae. Although, in my case, nothing is hanging.

I'd love to be close to you, stroking the cock that you made swollen, letting you see all the precum oozing out of the head... :devil:

I makes me think how I would love to shelter in place with you. And it makes me think what a beautiful woman.

Such tantalizing pics the past couple days... You are one beautiful woman... thank you for sharing...:rose::rose:

Now I feel special lol! But “you’re welcome” to everyone else 😎

Last edited by a moderator:
My sweet words...damn! Those last two photos are about as hot as it gets. I doubt you can do better 😉

In-person mutual masturbation

That does sound like a very arousing way to share some affection.

I have a image of feminine hands slowly sliding through glistening raven hair

One finger slipping between soft pink lips, another joining in

Hard pink nipples stretched and pinched

Soft moaning,

I'd love to lick your nipples and kitty. Rub my fingers up and down your juicy lips. And help you cum before you sleep so you can be nice and relaxed for bed.

Back