Your frequent Rae of sunshine

You could dress at my house like that. Hahaha. I like the silver belt the most. The brown belt covering your beautiful bush is the one I would like to see the most on the ground. :)
Thank you for the great new pics.

All lovely and sexy and sensual, but I’ll go with #2. More of a side view shows more of the soft curves of your ass and back while still showing your front. #3 was a close second.

Thanks for the gorgeous shots as always, Rae!

It is a shame to have to choose, but I think I like #2 the best because of the angle it is taken from. But all are absolutely gorgeous... and you can come by my place dressed like that any time you wish...

That's like choosing between my 3 favorite flavors of ice cream. I love them all and they're all delicious.

Brilliant and so creative. Number 2 shows off your breasts wonderfully. It would be fun to turn to turn up to CMNF wearing the belts, although you would be a littke over dressed. During the evening you could let the nen remove them one by one until you are fully naked for your guests

I've already complimented one Lit Lady for her thread and alluring photos today ... now I find myself doing just that with you and your thread Rae!

You have a fabulous body and the natural look downstairs is always a delight in this day and age when every other woman seems to want to look like they are pre-pubescent with their waxed / shaved / plucked pubic area!

Your photography is particularly enthralling; the poses and use of props make it so much more than just another naked / nearly naked woman ... This is another thread I will be returning to on a regular basis!

Thank you for sharing

First of all, I doubt too many men would object if you dressed like that in public, some older woman might take issue with it.
To completely answer that question, I’d have to see you from the back.
You have a nice, full round butt, so I guess it depends on how much if your sweet little ass is covered, and how much of your buttctack is visible.
You could pull it off st the beach, and maybe at a late night convenience mart:D

As far as which is my favorite....
....I like aspects of each.
The first offers the best view of exposed pubic hair, so that would probably be my favorite, but I really really like how, in #2, your pubic hair is nicely visible from below the belt as it is quite clearly “curling upwards”. This completely drives me wild. :heart:

Birthmark

I like your birthmark Rae, its cute. Ive got one on my shoulder but it be tiny.

I'd love to see you from the front, from the back, from the side, from below...any view of you would be a great view. With that outfit on...well any of those views would be great views of you always. I think from below with you squatting over my face would be best though. :)

Oh my, it looks like the top belt has slipped up a bit in the 2nd pick....:D
As far as the rear view is concerned, I hadn’t considered the part you are covering with your hands......
.....I imagine that view to be the most graphically and deliciously revealing....;)
I’m actually drooling a little thinking about what that “outfit”, from that view, without your concealing attempt reveals between and below your firm rounding buttcheeks.....:heart::rose::heart:

Killing it

Damn...girl...Just DAMN!!! that should 100% be turned into a framed photo! Start a Rae store I bet you would sell an ton of them!

Back