Your frequent Rae of sunshine

You know Rae, when you open your legs like that, I can feel the heat you emmitt, and I can smell the sweetness of your 🍒....

I also enjoy the subtle suggestiveness of your visible bra straps.....
....you are SO deliciously seductive young lady...😘

Lucky cheries. Now are you going to be a good girl and take your little black panties off and rub them cherries over your lips and clit so we can see?

Hi Rae. I would love some cherries with your special cream. Can we make it a lottle more fun and see how long it takes to get the cherries out of the cream with my tounge? I'd lose on purpose and just take my time. You are just incredible. I love your sexy legs and you even have nice looking hands.

If you want to satisfy all hungry admirers on Lit, you'll need a lot of cherries. There seems to be no shortage of cream though. What an exciting photo-set.

Rae

I will warm up by tieing those stems in knots with my tongue, maybe even tie them together. Then we can see how it does with your "stems"

Mmmmmmmmmm....
..may I say finger licking good?:D

And I’ll be honest with you....
...I’d also like to lick the front of those cute, tiny little panties:p

I would have you go around naked all the time... even when male friends come over. Maybe keep a bowl of cherries for you to play with while they are here ;)

Those cherries look delicious....
....but your cherry was the real prize........:heart::devil:

Back