Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Welcome back gorgeous! I have missed you. And I still would love to bury my face in your lovely bush!

You have spectacular legs. I would die to feels those wrapped around me with your beautiful bush rubbing on me.

Last edited:
Wow....:confused:
I thought that it was strikingly apparently and proven already that you dear Rae were as natural and as real as a woman can cum...:heart:

But.....I guess I do understand the skepticism.....
....usually, something as wonderful and beautiful as you are as you show yourself in this thread, is too good to be true....:)

holy.... wow... that is really beautifull! love your body!

Love,

The fool

Last edited:
Rae puts erotic in Literoctica and i could easily see us spending a long sensual weekend together slowly exploring each others bodies and sipping wine. After seeing your gorgeous body no more waxing for me. I want a beautiful natural feminine pussy for you to use for our pleasure.

Sorey

Rae, clearly some cannot read your requests about quoting! Thank you for being you.

Hello again beautiful,beautiful sexy Rae, it is truly wonderful to see you again. I often check your photos and we’ll, you know!....
I wonder what your hand could possibly be doing in the front of your skirt in the last photo? I just can’t imagine.

Thank you so much for posting and reminding us how gorgeous you are
FFxx

Welcum back!!

A delightful set of photos for us on your return!

I love your natural bush and your oh so suckable nipples

If only to win the Lottery and be chosen to spend some quality time with that body ...

Nice to see you back... great set of pics as always.... hope you have a wonderful holiday season... :rose::rose:

Back