Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Rae you have the most beautiful!! It seams like you have personality to match. I hope you are enjoying posting here again. I for one love your artistic pictures!!

You rrally are a beautiful woman. Can't get enough of the way you look. Thank you.

Looking great Rae and that bush of yours seems to be as pretty as ever from what I can make out x

Excited for these 🖤☀️

This outfit was a gift from a user on here (who can reveal himself if he would like) who sent me a few other looks as well. It was SO FUN to wear the things we picked out together.

http://imgur.com/a/cXOYqav

http://imgur.com/a/B9mB8TD

Oh AND he got a worn set of panties back in the mail too 😈

Everyone help me say thank you!

To whomever, a big Thank You. :rose:
She is absolutely Beautiful in this :heart:

Excited for these 🖤☀️

This outfit was a gift from a user on here (who can reveal himself if he would like) who sent me a few other looks as well. It was SO FUN to wear the things we picked out together.
Oh AND he got a worn set of panties back in the mail too 😈

Everyone help me say thank you!

Well he definitely needs to be thanked. You two picked out a very sexy outfit indeed. :rose:

Love the outfit -- you look really tantalizing in it! And I think he got a great deal too, now owning that coveted pair of panties! :D

If you ever run out of volunteers for cunnilingus? Please let me know.. always happy to help a sexy young lady get her pussy the attention it deserves! How about a nice massage first?

Thanks indeed to whoever sent you the sheer lingerie. It compliments your beautiful body nicely. :)

Exquisitely sexy as always, Rae. Love those luscious nipples in that top portion. Yummm! Lucky user too. ;)

You are so sensual I would love lay down with you and just feel your breasts against mine as I slide my wet pussy up and down your thigh breathing hotly on your neck...........

Thanknyou for a great friday. All I can say is wow you look good in that lingerie but your your ass is just incredible. That you for sharing your beauty.

Back