Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Everyone, I just had to tell you about the incredible experience I had last night. I met up with a man from online at a really nice hotel in my city. We'd already discussed my limits (CMNF) so I was totally relaxed and at ease and feeling playful.

He undressed me, got me accustomed to his touch, and licked and fingered my pussy until I was in heavennnnn. For hours! We ebbed and flowed and cuddled and kissed and romped and I was in absolute bliss. There wasn't a single inch of my body he didn't get his attentive hands on.

Thank you, Henry!

This is what I wore. An old photo but the same dress ❤️

Sounds very erotic indeed.
And that looks amazing on you, and I am sure it was better off of you ;)

Everyone, I just had to tell you about the incredible experience I had last night. I met up with a man from online at a really nice hotel in my city. We'd already discussed my limits (CMNF) so I was totally relaxed and at ease and feeling playful.

He undressed me, got me accustomed to his touch, and licked and fingered my pussy until I was in heavennnnn. For hours! We ebbed and flowed and cuddled and kissed and romped and I was in absolute bliss. There wasn't a single inch of my body he didn't get his attentive hands on.

Thank you, Henry!

This sounds like a perfect date. CMNF is very hot. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. :)

Thank you, Henry!

Sounds like quite a hot experience! I'd love to have been in his place. :devil:

Thank you, Henry!

Lucky man.

Thank you, Henry!

What an excellent little adventure - glad you had a great time! Love the photo!

I’m probably not the only one who was dying of jealous reading that. 😉

Although I’m thrilled for you, that you got to have such an amazing experience. I bet your skin is as soft and smooth as it looks in your photos and you taste as delectable as I can imagine. Thank you Henry for treating our girl to the thrill she needed

Last edited:

Thank you, Henry!

Very lucky man!

I'm updating and moving all my pics to Dropbox! It's been very fun to organize all the photos.

Some of the categories:
- Dutiful Deference
- Daring Destinations
- Delightful Disrobing
- Devilish & Dripping

Comment a description of a pic you would like to see returned from the past! And if you do that and want to see a peak from 'Devilish & Dripping,' drop me a dm and I'll send you something soon 🖤☀️

Wish someone could have been licking my pussy while I did all this organizing. I am absolutely DRENCHED...

Last edited:
I'm updating and moving all my pics to Dropbox! It's been very fun to organize all the photos.

Some of the categories:
- Dutiful Deference
- Daring Destinations
- Delightful Disrobing
- Devilish & Dripping

Comment a description of a pic you would like to see returned from the past! And if you do that and want to see a peak from 'Devilish & Dripping,' drop me a dm and I'll send you something soon 🖤☀️

Wish someone could have been licking my pussy while I did all this organizing. I am absolutely DRENCHED...
This is outstanding news! I am so happy that you're enjoying the task of organizing your photos, videos, etc into categories. I look forward to see the exciting things you'll be sharing with us. :)

Some of the categories:
- Dutiful Deference
- Daring Destinations
- Delightful Disrobing
- Devilish & Dripping

I badly want to see your tight holes from your shower series. Congrats (to the rest of us) on moving to dropbox.

Some of the categories:
- Dutiful Deference
- Daring Destinations
- Delightful Disrobing
- Devilish & Dripping

I guess your DM inbox is already full of requests! I will obviously be sending in my own later :devilish:

Loved the story about your encounter with Henry - he must have displayed a remarkable amount of restraint not to disrobe himself and take full advantage of having such a sexy young lady there 😜 (Gorgeous pic BTW)

If I'd known there was an invite to lick your pussy (and hopefully your ass too) as you indexed your pics, I'd have taken the next available flight! 👅👅👅

Thank you, Henry!

Such an erotic encounter! I wouldn't miss an inch either. But there are some parts that I'd probably spend a lot more time on.

Some of the categories:
- Dutiful Deference
- Daring Destinations
- Delightful Disrobing
- Devilish & Dripping

Love hearing about how aroused you get! I sent you a dm on some of the things I fondly remember from the past.

Some of the categories:
- Dutiful Deference
- Daring Destinations
- Delightful Disrobing
- Devilish & Dripping

I wish I could be there to lick you as long as you wanted. Any pics of you are welcome. Whatever you want to share. The cherries were great though.

Thank you, Henry!

What a fantastic story! 😍

We had a request for cherries, I believe? 🍒🍒

Maybe with a secret ingredient?

https://www.***********/scl/fi/s1fl...wmQ.jpeg?rlkey=v9hiiywyj1v4797bvspiut6eu&dl=0
Who doesn't like cherries? There's so much you can do with them. It's nice to see you enjoying a few of them.

Back