Your frequent Rae of sunshine

Should I revive? I've still got some old unseen content 😏 truth be told, I've gained ~10-15 lbs since these days and haven't been feeling particularly camera-confident so no recent images but...? I do remember this community being so supportive and fun 🖤☀️
Comparing the most recent and previous, please keep posting! Cant tell the little extra weight.

I wish I could show you all what's under here! Those silly little uploading restrictions on imgur...

I've got about 10 more 2021 pics and then...new stuff, hopefully :)
God I'd love to sit there watching you get out of that dress and (presumably) the sexy undies you have on underneath it! Can't guarantee anything wouldn't get ripped as my eagerness to "help" you undress took over though! :devilish: :love:

Has anyone figured out how to teleport through screens yet? Could really use an extra paid of hands to help me undress...

Can't believe both these made it past Imgur m0ds but I don't think anyone's mad...
My gawd you are so beautiful and sexy. I wish I could teleport through the screen, because I would love nothing more than to help you and lend you my hands... or any other part of my body you may require. ;)😘
You really are stunning. :love::kiss:

Has anyone figured out how to teleport through screens yet? Could really use an extra paid of hands to help me undress...

Can't believe both these made it past Imgur m0ds but I don't think anyone's mad...
Stunning. Beautiful, classy, sexy.

I've given up on imgur, and now use IMDb, or however that's spelled

Stupid autocorrupt. imgbb.

In related news, looking at these sexy shots has made my big duck get even bigger. See?

Attachments

• received_547047370084281.jpeg
    received_547047370084281.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 7
Stunning. Beautiful, classy, sexy.

I've given up on imgur, and now use IMDb, or however that's spelled

Stupid autocorrupt. imgbb.

In related news, looking at these sexy shots has made my big duck get even bigger. See?
I MEAN it!

Stupid autocorrupt

Beautiful shots. If we could just crack the teleportation thing - well, I am sure there would be a massive collision as helping hands headed your way! :)

Back