Your personal best

My personal fav?

I think I enjoyed writing "Day Trip" the most. Not the most critically acclaimed story I've ever written but I got into the characters the most while I was writing it. ( http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=52716) I think I let my imagination go the most.

My favorite Thesandman story (if you wanted a reccomendation to start with) although they are all very good is his Mrs Steel story. Excellently written and very entertaining. This is the story that introduced me to Thesandman's work and I have been reading every one of his stories since. I have alot of reading to do, thanks for setting up this thread Peachy, its a nice resource.

JJ

I'm not sure it's my favorite, but it is the shortest story I've ever written. Guess that counts for something. :p

Always

Jayne

Hey everyone, thanks for all of your replies. As I said I don't know exactly when I'll get to yours, but I'm gonna try to read one a day, although I may skip a day or two here or there. So, keep the suggestions coming...

PK, good thread! It's good getting authors recommendations on their own stories.

Interesting how many authors' personal favorites are not their most high-scoring.

After a stressful and disruptive few months in my life I finally have the space and time to start writing again. As a first step, I re-read ALL my submitted stories (there are 16 of them). After this time out, I read them pretty objectively, and I think this is my favorite, which I submitted under my real name: When I wrote it I was trying to be serious and deep about love and desire, but reading it now, it reads as a quite light-hearted and humorous story:

The Green Rose

Re: Ooh

Just-Legal said:
I really enjoyed for the love of snow white (its four am, capitalisations are the last thing on my mind :D).

I'd like to put what I think is my best story so far up... More chapters to come ;)

Seducting Severus Chapter 1

-=Just-Legal=-
"You never know where fantasy will take you"

Good fun, JL. Let's see where it leads!

I have no quote unquote favorite story posted here..

But go to my bio and pick whatever subject interests you.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Dirt Man's Bio Page

Last edited:
Frieda the Cat

Dear Octavian,

I've posted a few items here, and they are almost all erotica. The one which is totally unerotic is "Frieda the Cat." I wish I could post a URL for it, but I can't figure out how to do it.

"Frieda" is an attempt at humor, but it wasn't very well received. I think that's because readers expected my usual stuff. It's my favorite story, though, and I hope you will be one of the few people to read it.

Diane

Last edited:
hi kids, I know I'm doing kind of crap with this resolution, but I am trying - bear with me....

peachykeen said:
hi kids, I know I'm doing kind of crap with this resolution, but I am trying - bear with me....

LOl... short deep calming breaths peachy. There's no rush. There is a hell of a lot of good stories for you to chew through there.:rose:

shamelessly exploiting this thread

pk-

have been shamelessly exploiting this thread to find new reading material... thanks! :D

in some ways, i wish that we could denote on our author's page which story we like best.

my contribution is Wife of the Year. i really like it.

did i miss it? what is your favorite story that you have written, pk?

:rose: b

i cheated and changed my story... :D

Re: my best, I think

Chicklet said:
I think this is my best.

NO, NO, THIS ONE!

no, the first one, really.

NO!

okay, I suck. Read this one.

Megan & Julie

Oooooooweeeee gosh and golly chicklet! Hmm, reminds me of a story of my own - not one I've written yet but there was this thing that happened one night when I was a senior in high school... but I'm not gonna tell ya know, since I may just be turning it into a story of me own soon...

peachykeen said:
You go, kiwi! Funny as well as sexy.

10 bonus points for the cockatoo;)

:eek: :D If said cockatoo is still around at Easter I might have to cook the damned thing. Thank you peachykeen.

Three fingered avathingie

kiwiwolf said:
:eek: :D If said cockatoo is still around at Easter I might have to cook the damned thing. Thank you peachykeen.

KW:
You certainly win honors for your cool avathingie.
Diane the Jealous

Re: Three fingered avathingie

MathGirl said:
KW:
You certainly win honors for your cool avathingie.
Diane the Jealous

Awww shucks Ma'am... thanks. :eek: *blushing my lard ass off* :D

So now it's June 21st

and since it was the solstice and all I got to thinking about how well or how poorly I have done with my handful of New Years resolutions and I realized that I have just been completely and utterly rubbish at this one

BUT

I am raising it from the dead, and off to read one of your lovely stories.

Hey I'm tryin, people;)

Back