zodiac significance

hurtme said:
<-----feels special....

Just one of my skills and talents..:D
Its in my job description, under key selection criteria...
Demonstrated ability to make one feel special at all times

well thank you...you must be popular if you make ppl feel special all the time...;)

hurtme said:
well thank you...you must be popular if you make ppl feel special all the time...;)
only a select few...only the deserving...and I have a spot for scorpios
:kiss:

well...*evil grin* most people do...whether they know it or not...:devil:

Ok, so what is with the air water fire stuff, and how did you figure out which one I am?

niteshade said:
Ok, so what is with the air water fire stuff, and how did you figure out which one I am?

Not difficult...you told us!! ....and your birthday thread?!!LOL.

Catalina:rose:

hurtme said:
as I have said, I have issues with leos...we have a love hate thing going on...what with all that passion being that i am a scorpio...my relationships with leos are always very passionate...like I said love/hate....

Perhaps you are onto something "universal". I dated a Scorpio Top and the energy was very intense, though I can't say it was love/hate - more in the neighborhood of lust & abandon - but a pretty powerful combination just the same. Sure wore me out!

Pure said:
LS:That's the kinda thing that would make interesting writing:

Leo on Top vs

Leo on Bottom

Hiya Pure. Were I only to find the motivation...and having Mistress analyze/write something like that would be highly unlikely. You start? :D

catalina_francisco said:
Not difficult...you told us!! ....and your birthday thread?!!LOL.

Catalina:rose:

All I said was that I am a Libra... which element does that make me, and what do they mean?

Damn it, I think I might have to do a google soon :mad:

Libra is an air sign...it is also distinct because it is the only inanimate sign of the zodiac. I don't know any more specifics about it off the top of my head, except I think the ruling planet is venus...

hurtme said:
Libra is an air sign...it is also distinct because it is the only inanimate sign of the zodiac. I don't know any more specifics about it off the top of my head, except I think the ruling planet is venus...

Thank you. In order to prevent further hijacking, I am going to start a thread with my questions in the cafe.

no problem, its what I do :) I am a fountian of interesting information...

Him ... Virgo ... Dom

Me ... Virgo ... sub

As you can see we're both Earth.

Him - Scorpio - switch (Maybe there's something there? ;) )
Me - Virgo - sub

Pure said:
Most simple rules matching signs and 'dom/sub' or gay or fetish will simply not hold up. I are sure, for instance, there are Aries subs around here.

Note too, above, a Gemini and a Virgo master/dom--- which might not fit a stereotypical sign description in those cases.

Another way to proceed is to start with the tendency, say, to dominate, then ask, "What would a Virgoan way of doing it look like." Would it be, say, careful and detail minded, as the sign description alleges?

virgo top here, almost all other planets in fire: mercury, venus, moon, mars, saturn, jupiter...scorpio rising

just because this is the zodiac thread, and I have to say it somewhere...happy birthday to me...dammit....ok, I feel better now...:kiss:

Aries here! I prefer Gemini's

HAPPY BIRTHDAY To hurtme...I hope you have a pleasant one!

well, considering that I am covered in fresh bruises and bites, and I feel kind of like somone beat the hell out of me (my birthday spanking...which kind of became a birthday flogging...)...so yeah, thus far, it is going pretty damn well...old now though (22) guess I have to stop acting like a kid...lol...I got a tat as well, my first, a scorpion (go figure) on my breast...yay for me...

hurtme said:
just because this is the zodiac thread, and I have to say it somewhere...happy birthday to me...dammit....ok, I feel better now...:kiss:

Pssst...check the Cafe...sorry for our slowness....
fest33.gif

Catalina :rose:

yes enigma, you are a scorpio...and I agree, it is the greatest sign of all time...i would love being stuck in a room with a bunch of us...madness and chaos would ensue, and gods know I love madness and chaos...oh, and probably lots of sex...:p

Back