Zumi Must Be In Panic Mode

Most of the shit you've been spewing isn't about the Bronx....you're all over the map

I doubt even 1% of the 7000 attendees were from the Bronx.
i don't spout shit. I spout facts that make you shit.

i don't spout shit. I spout facts that make you shit.
The fact is that there was not 25-30k people there. The fact is that most of the crowd drove in from other places.

The fact is that the majority of people who vote don't attend campaign events.

The fact is that there was not 25-30k people there. The fact is that most of the crowd drove in from other places.

The fact is that the majority of people who vote don't attend campaign events.
Show me the evidence, other than from your Trump-hating leftwing sources, that they drove in from other places. Let's see the photos of their license plates and proof of residency.

Show me the evidence, other than from your Trump-hating leftwing sources, that they drove in from other places. Let's see the photos of their license plates and proof of residency.
Of course šŸ‘ good luck on getting more than 15% in the Bronx, moron

So the ā€œhating sourcesā€? You mean the legitimate ones? When all you consume is the ā€œmom..,the meatloafā€ folks who are producing content your weak brain just absorbs as the gospelā€¦

Vlad have a bathing suit all picked out for your vacay together? Or does he demand you are naked?

(The only guy/person who will claim you, but heā€™s an authoritarian so you will rationalize as that is enough for you!)

Is this why you hate women so much?

Or do you count Trailer Trash as one of your close friends?

Look at you...three days later, getting so highwater-pants triggered over a borough in New York City that you'd be too scared to drive through much less walk in.

That's how we know you know who actually lives there and it wasn't that small-time bussed-in crowd wearing your boss' colors and shitty Made In China hats for a day for $50 upfront. :ROFLMAO:

Look at you...three days later, getting so highwater-pants triggered over a borough in New York City that you'd be too scared to drive through much less walk in.
I would be scared to drive there, with sky high gas prices and hours of sitting in traffic.

I would be scared to drive there, with sky high gas prices and hours of sitting in traffic.
Oh, if that's what scares you, there's plenty of places across America where that shit's been going down for decades!

shutterstock_1140958244.jpg

THE 5 MOST CONGESTED AMERICAN HIGHWAYS, WHERE NO BUMPER IS SAFE

5. Houston, TX: I-45 at I-69/US 59
Though up 53.7% in peak average speed from the year before, the I-45 is the 5th most congested highway in the country and took honors as one of the deadliest in the country as well.

4. Atlanta, GA: I-20 at I-285 (West)
Ranked as the fourth most congested highway on this list, the I-20 average peak speed could be much worse, at 40.9 mph at peak times. Some of us wish for that kind of pace on the way home from work.

3. Atlanta, GA: I-285 at I-85 (North)
Atlantaā€™s other entry into this countdown puts the I-285 at 3rd and with a definitively slower peak speed than A-townā€™s previous entry (at 34.4 mph).

2. Cincinnati, OH: I-71 at I-75
The second most congested highway is the I-71 in Cincinnati, with an average speed of 40.1 mph at peak times.

1. Fort Lee, NJ: I-95 at SR 4
The top honor goes to the infamous I-95 in Fort Lee, NJ. The most congested highway also boasts a whopping 31.3 peak average speed, which is guaranteed to get you nowhere really fast.

https://www.rearviewsafety.com/safe...ted-american-highways-where-no-bumper-is-safe

Did I say any different? What percent of the Bronx actually votes? You don't know, do you?
You did.

I do know.

Which is why I also know the percentage of votes from the last two elections.

That's how we know you know who actually lives there and it wasn't that small-time bussed-in crowd wearing your boss' colors and shitty Made In China hats for a day for $50 upfront. :ROFLMAO:
Show us the buses they arrived in, and how come your CNN dopes didn't mention them? The Bronx is interesting because no Republican presidential candidate has campaigned there since Reagan, who was shouted down when he spoke there. Trump, knowing this still had the balls to go there and make his case. The difference is, that he wasn't shouted down. He was cheered. Nobody except the clueless left and you is going to believe those people were all bussed in and no Bronx citizens were present.

Show us the buses they arrived in, and how come your CNN dopes didn't mention them? The Bronx is interesting because no Republican presidential candidate has campaigned there since Reagan, who was shouted down when he spoke there. Trump, knowing this still had the balls to go there and make his case. The difference is, that he wasn't shouted down. He was cheered. Nobody except the clueless left and you is going to believe those people were all bussed in and no Bronx citizens were present.
"Balls to go there?" :ROFLMAO:

What other choice did he have? Nobody is going to book him in Manhattan. Nobody fucks with him in Brooklyn. No place to go in Staten Island cuz nobody would go there. He was born in Queens and he doesn't even want to fuck with his old neighborhood since there's nothing for him there, either. He has no real money to shell out for big tent shit and he hates paying people, so he did the cheapest option possible. It was a small-time park in The Bronx or nothing.

He was cheered because that's his crowd that showed up, not the people he was supposedly trying to reach out to (Black Americans.) They're always gonna cheer for him. Most of them are paid to show up. Put on the t-shirt and hat and dance on cue when the cameras are on, get that cash at the end of the set and call it a day. And it's only when he does a rally that they pop up. You will barely see anyone actually flying his flags or colors or wearing his gear anywhere here on a regular day. BARELY.

He didn't even platform the few minorities that were actually lobbying for him. Out of the painfully few that did get up on stage were two rap artists that nobody ever heard of giving him mushmouthed praise. People looked them up and not only do they not live in The Bronx, they have active criminal backgrounds. They're hoping to get pardons later on down the pipeline if he gets put on again.

Your boy didn't do a damn thing in The Bronx in the end...and that's why nobody's talking about it now except in this one forum speck of the internet. :ROFLMAO:

50 Cent Says Black Men Are ā€˜Identifying With Trumpā€™ Over Biden​

The Queens-born rap mogul was also asked who he would support in the 2024 presidential election.

By Lorenz Duchamps
6/6/2024
Updated:
6/7/2024

Rapper Curtis Jackson, once one of hip-hopā€™s biggest names, believes black voters are more likely to identify with former President Donald Trump than President Joe Biden in the wake of his unprecedented conviction.

The 48-year-old Grammy Award-winning artist, better known as 50 Cent, made the remarks on Capitol Hill on June 5, where he met with lawmakers and the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) to advocate for black entrepreneurship and minority representation in the liquor industry.

Mr. Jackson, who predicted in a March 26 post on social media platform X that President Trump would win in November, was asked by a CBS News congressional correspondent whether he had already decided who he would support in the upcoming presidential election.

More here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/50...oReport&src_src=partner&src_cmp=BonginoReport

I hear that Zumi has an appointment with his Proctologist, is it true?:D

The Queens-born rap mogul was also asked who he would support in the 2024 presidential election.

By Lorenz Duchamps
6/6/2024
Updated:
6/7/2024

Rapper Curtis Jackson, once one of hip-hopā€™s biggest names, believes black voters are more likely to identify with former President Donald Trump than President Joe Biden in the wake of his unprecedented conviction.
Awesome, now go dig up what Dr Dre says....cause they are both really relevent to who's voting for who....

Are you ever going to read the entire article? Probably not because you're a histrionic dumbfuck.

"In the post, he initially seemed to endorse President Trump, but recanted his support several days later in a post on X, writing that he never liked the former president."

By Lorenz Duchamps
6/6/2024
Updated:
6/7/2024

The 48-year-old Grammy Award-winning artist, better known as 50 Cent, made the remarks on Capitol Hill on June 5, where he met with lawmakers and the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) to advocate for black entrepreneurship and minority representation in the liquor industry.

Mr. Jackson, who predicted in a March 26 post on social media platform X that President Trump would win in November, was asked by a CBS News congressional correspondent whether he had already decided who he would support in the upcoming presidential election.

More here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/50...oReport&src_src=partner&src_cmp=BonginoReport

But what did Scott Baio say?

Back