Zumi Must Be In Panic Mode

And this is important to you, why?
It carries substantial importance within the political space and interests individuals following the broader evolutionary trajectory of political behavior.

It carries substantial importance within the political space and interests individuals following the broader evolutionary trajectory of political behavior.
Sadly the polls that Boomer keeps posting don't show this fantasy of yours. Can't you guys get your stories straight.

"Evolutionary trajectory of political behavior"

50 cent must be an influencer of yours.

Are you ever going to read the entire article? Probably not because you're a histrionic dumbfuck.

"In the post, he initially seemed to endorse President Trump, but recanted his support several days later in a post on X, writing that he never liked the former president."

I don't give a shit. My point is 50 Cent is a red-pilled black Democrat.
No, he's not. Learn to read, you fucking idiot.
It is further evidence of a massive move to Trump of black males.
No, it's not. Learn to read, you fucking idiot.
No, it does not. Learn to read, you fucking idiot.

I hear that Zumi has an appointment with his Proctologist, is it true?:D

200w.gif

I see everyone with a functional brain and comprehensive reading skills already broke your leaped-before-I-looked bullshit down.

you never, ever learn, Pepaw von Poop. :ROFLMAO:

Hardly, but I know he influences you.
Yes, obviously all the threads I've posted regarding him make that obvious ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

Do you still believe someone's follower count is an accurate representation of people supporting them?

Back