19 year old couple

Tell me, why is it that when I'm supposed to be working on my paper I'm staring at your thread instead?

You two are too damn addicting.

~ShyNymph :kiss:
 
ShyNymph said:
Tell me, why is it that when I'm supposed to be working on my paper I'm staring at your thread instead?

You two are too damn addicting.

~ShyNymph :kiss:

Tell me about it, I got the same problem :)

Those pics are hot!
 
ShyNymph said:
Tell me, why is it that when I'm supposed to be working on my paper I'm staring at your thread instead?

You two are too damn addicting.

~ShyNymph :kiss:

between the pics on this thread and yours its a huge distraction while i oughta be studying for my finals..........
 
Wow, more great pics! Keep 'em cumming! More of her ass please, please, please!

BTW, do whatever you have to do to keep that woman happy!
 
Last edited:
should have a ton of pics soon

thanks for all the comments

sorry for the distractions lol
 
swagger84 said:
should have a ton of pics soon

thanks for all the comments

sorry for the distractions lol

Looking forward to being buried under that ton of pix, Swagger.
Your GF is such a sexy lil firestarter.

MRT
 
morning swag....just got back online from a fla vacation. love the last few pics here, can't wait for more from you 2. Have a great day and keep up the great work. :kiss: :cool: :rose:
 
Keep it going!!

Fantastic thread - you are a beautiful couple

The shots of you in her from behind are awesome!!
 
sorry for the lack of pics things didnt work out this weekend ... dead cam batteries and the monthly friend soooo i hope to have more pics soon
 
swagger84 said:
sorry for the lack of pics things didnt work out this weekend ... dead cam batteries and the monthly friend soooo i hope to have more pics soon

:( Aw, sad day.

And I'm done with my finals and everything so I could have spent HOURS, but alas, no...

~ShyNymph :kiss:
 
ShyNymph said:
:( Aw, sad day.

And I'm done with my finals and everything so I could have spent HOURS, but alas, no...

~ShyNymph :kiss:


i agree with ya there shy...a shy day in the neighborhood...but i am sure they will grace their thread with some delicious pics here in the near future.

hope to see u2 soon. :heart:
 
Back
Top