19 year old couple

I have to say you have my erect attention...i mean direct!



anywho....MORE PLEASE!!!
 
Originally posted by swagger84
mmmm her tight pussy and clit look how wet my finger is from her pussy it feels even better around my cock

That is beautiful :heart:
 
Great pictures. Hope you got that digital camera for christmas; sure looking forward to more!

Maybe some anal pictures if you're into that?

Good job all around though!
 
hope you had a great holiday...looking forward to see you back posting shortly. have a great holiday season. :nana:
 
These pics are amazing... I know what I am going to masturbate to tonight. Very hot!

Ohh and I love a girl in glasses!
 
Last edited:
awsome pics, if ur still taking requests i'd love to see one with cum on her face
 
INdeed

Hoping you come on back with even more hot pics.

Great shots in this thread!

If you take requests, I'd love to see some anal action; she's got such a sweet little ass.
 
would love to see a pic with your cum on her tits or face, but as long as those lovely glasses are in the pic too =)
 
Shes sure is fine mate, hang on to her. I love the pictures, I had great fun bashing one out over her moist lips.
 
Back
Top