19 year old couple

You guys have gotta post some more pictures, you had me so hard and ready to cum
 
Photo Suggestions

I'd love to see cum on her sweet little ass, and maybe even a closeup of you spraying her feet. I'm not especially bi but your cock is amazing. If it were mine I'd be trying to suck it... Have you ever tried?

Anyway, do either of you want a piece of candy?
 
wow

Wow, I've only just found this thread, and so far I've got nearly half-way though. You two are so sexy! I especially like the ones where she is fingering that lovely pussy and looking at the camera.

What I'd really love to see is a full-length, naked shot of her mounting you, cowgirl style, and slowly lowering her pussy on your magnificant cock. But actually, anything that shows that fuckable pussy, those lovely suckable tits and that sexy face (especially all three together) would be very welcome!

Just keep the pictures cumming, please!
 
swagger84 said:
thanks for all the comments we are working on more for ya

Unfucking believable shots you two!!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

Thanks for keeping us rock hard with your awesome shots.

:D
 
Holy christ that is one sweet fucking cock, I LOVE the PICS and im not usually a "pic" person.......doesn't the ring interfere with the condom?

Your balls are great, so big and heavy....

ok i have to pet the kitty now

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
 
This is one yummy thread. You re very sexy and hawt.

Thanks for sharing.

Snoopy
 
You guys all got my hopes up! I thought there were some new pics from what Iwould consider one of lits top three hot couples....
 
i see they are on line,,maybe we need to ask them nicly if we can see more, or him and his new g/f?

his hot himself, love to see some of him! :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Lisa
 
well i guess u can say we are back hehe

time for us to make lit hot and horny for us again

well we are 20 now and thats about it

these pics suck they are from a camera phone but they are pics


showin her tasty clit to everyone again
 
Lovely pics - whatever the camera quality - you are a HOT couple, both beautiful, erotic and so inspiring ;)
 
i guess noone wants to see more ...... :confused:


maybe a few pics later on will convince everyone again
 
swagger84 said:
i guess noone wants to see more ...... :confused:


maybe a few pics later on will convince everyone again
good to see you have some more pics to add. You two are sexy and we all would love to see more.
 
Great to see you guys back again. Looking forward to the new pics. (And you can always brighten those cam phone ones in a photoshop program :) )
 
College_geek said:
Great to see you guys back again. Looking forward to the new pics. (And you can always brighten those cam phone ones in a photoshop program :) )


I agree, great to see them back - good to see you too C-G
 
great new pics... can't wait to see more
your girlfriend is smoking you lucky bastard
 
mmm mmmmm!

Nice pics!

You are hot boy! I'll admit, i've only made it to page 5 so far, and if you havent posted a full body shot, pleeeease do! If you have, then im sure i'll get to it ;)

:kiss:'s for you both!
 
Back
Top