Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The only thing I mind is I can't get a taste of itswagger84 said:more of her tight pussy hope you dont mind
Pussy is nice, but I'd Love to see her give head!!http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sehrgrosse/large-smiley-034.gifswagger84 said:more of her tight pussy hope you dont mind
swagger84 said:more of her tight pussy hope you dont mind
richcali1 said:Just a dump question, how do you stop from tearing up the condom with your cock piercing?
By the way your gf or wife looks amazing!

it is a great viewswagger84 said:behind i love the view
swagger84 said:it is quite smooth stainless steel i believe ..... ive never broken a condom with it so thats how that works and thanks for all the comments once again a few more pics will come in a few mins
swagger84 said:hehe didnt get any pics of me yesterday
is this makin u horny smurf?
