A Ghostly Visitor (closed for amon_darknight)

She didn't mean to tell him that and to upset him like that but she did love the results of it. Getting up letting him position her she looked back at him and squealed and gasped as he spanked her. Looking back at him and moaning as he began kissing and running his tongue over her pussy.

Oh Sean that feels so wonderful..where did you learn to give pleasure like that?

She was thankful for where ever he learned it from but something in the back of her mind wondered for a brief second how this could be that they could feel each other like this but the thought was gone before she had a chance to really think about it.
 
He stopped his motions as she asked her question.

"I watch a lot of porno... sorry Faith... and I own a lot of porno mags and dvds as well."

He pointed to his closet and he sighed. He than looked back to the Faith that was bent over with her ass in the air. He grinned as he went back to pleasuring her pussy, he again inserted two fingers into her as he lapped at her folds of her pussy, lapping up her juices was so good to him. He could not believe how much she loved this, it was like no one ever did this to her, ever... he did not want to disappoint her, for he did not know when the next time it would be when she could materialize. He would enjoy every moment he could. He let his tongue slide into her as he pulled his fingers out and he licked like there was no tomorrow.

He wanted to bring her as much pleasure as he could, she was already dead, so she couldn't have a heart attack or anything... he didn't care about himself, only her.
 
Faith smiled back at him and shook her head at him she didn't want him to feel bad or sorry for watching porn.

Don't be like that it's fine...maybe we can watch some together.

Before she could finish that thought he was fucking her with his fingers and mouth again and she was wondering if he would fuck her with his cock soon. She was very much enjoying herself and wanted him to enjoy himself with her.

Sean will you fuck me with your cock...I want us both to get pleasure from this.

She moved against him wanting more and needing more.
 
"Is that what you desire Faith? My cock in your pussy, driving deep into you?"

He thought he sounded stupid as he heard himself.

"I would like that, I think that would be hot, watching a porn together. Do you like porn Faith.?

He sat down next to her as he was nervous about having sex with her. He laid next to her as he looked at her naked body and he smiled.

"Can you believe we re doing this Faith?"

He kissed her lips after he said that.
 
Yes I do...makes me so wet thinking about it. I'd like watching it with you, I've watched it before but never with someone.

She got a little nervous seeing how he stopped and laid next to her. Curling up to him she felt herself starting to fade and she didn't want too. As their lips touched and she returned his kiss is when she went ghostly again and sighed softly.


I can believe and I've enjoyed it a lot.

She looked a little sad at the fact that he wasn't able to touch her like he was before but hopefully there would be a next time.
 
Sean turned and went to hug Faith when he went right through her form, his eyes went wide with shock. He laid there on the ground breathing heavy with frustration.

"No Faith... you can't just leave me like that, you were whole, you were real... I was not done pleasuring you..."

He than started to cough violently as he did not look for his inhaler. His breathing was rapid and heavy as he was struggling to breathe.

"Come back... please..."

His vision started to fade as he was suffocating. He looked to Faiths form and he smiled knowing she got pleasure and if he died here, that is all that would matter to him.
 
She whispered to him to let him know she was still there but something was tugging at her.

Sean please calm down..I'm here...I just feel odd all of the sudden.

She was wishing now she knew how she got to be whole like that to where they could enjoy each other and he could give her such great pleasure. She didn't know what to do at all but she knew that if his will to die was stronger than his will to live than there was nothing she would be able to do. But then her thoughts turned a little selfish that if he did die then maybe they could be together but she snapped out of that thought pretty quickly.

Please Sean don't stop fighting to live...please for me.
 
Sean saw no reason to keep living, he was ready to die. There was nobody on the planet for him, the only entity was Faith and she was dead. So why not die and join her. But what would happen if he died and did not stay with her. He didn't know what would happen. So much was at risk. He just didnt know what would happen, to much variable change. Damn it. He heard Faith and he sighed in his mind. She wanted him to live, but why, he would be living with out her...

Wait a minute... how could he be so selfish, he did have Faith, he had as much of her as he could get. He smiled in his mind.

"My inhaler... Faith get my inhaler please..."

He again started to cough violently... how could she get it fo him... damn it... what was he going to do...

"Faith... I love you..."

He closed his eyes.
 
Faith tried to do what she could to help but she couldn't get his inhaler to him she was barely making any wind even though she did before. She was quite frustrated with herself and then she heard what he said and she got even more upset.

I love you too Sean...please try.

While she didn't finish what she wanted him to try instead she faded and felt as if something was calling to her even though she was trying to hold on to where she was.

Sean please don't forget about me...I don't know what's happening.
 
Than she was gone... Sean could see her fade out of existence and anger rose in him, but he was dying. What could he do... he had to live... he couldn't even open his eyes. He heard people in his room. Than silence...

When he awoke, he was in a hospital ER.

"Faith... Faith..."

Was all he could say. The doctors did all they could for him, but he just lay there. Hopelessly alone.
 
Faith found herself looking over herself in the hospital and her parents were there. She wanted so badly to understand what was going on but she was also worried about Sean. She heard her parents talking to the doctor about ending the life support since it's been 6 months since the accident and she wasn't showing any signs of getting better. Her mother cried and told her father she couldn't do it just yet that she felt as if I had some fight still in me. Faith was happy to hear her mother and moved away to go find Sean she felt him close.

She finally felt where he was and he happened to be in the same hospital she was in at the moment. Faith wasn't sure how this was happening but she appeared in front of him and laid a hand on him. She leaned down to whisper to him.

I'm here Sean....I know why things feel wierd for me right now. Just trust me everything is going to be ok.

She wanted him to relax some more before she worried him about her body being alive just in a coma.
 
Sean opened his eyes and a large gasp of air over came him.

"Faith...!"

He looked around and he saw her above him. He reached for her and he went through her.

"Come back to me Faith... I am sorry I couldn't please you, I am sorry I am not good enough... I fought to stay alive... I want to be alive for you, cause you asked me to..."

Nurses came into the room and saw Sean freaking out as they tried to calm him down, doctors came in and sedated him as Sean saw Faith and he smiled.

~~~~~
~~~~~
Sean awoke as he was on a beach, waves were crashing and a nice coastal breeze blew. Sean smiled as he saw a table set up with candles and a woman sitting at it drinking something. Sean walked up and smiled.

"Faith... is this real?"

He ran his hand over her head and smoothed her hair back. He leaned down and kissed her lips.
 
She was worried about him but was happy that the nurses got there when they sedated him and he smiled to her. In no time she was sitting in his dreams and she smiled as he walked up to her and spoke before he touched her hair and kissed her lips.

No it's not it's a dream but a good dream.

She took a deep breath and let it out before she spoke again as she took his hand.

Have a seat we have to talk. It's important for us both but it's good I think.

She waited for him to sit with her on the blanket so she could curl up next to him and tell him everything she just learned.
 
Sean smiled as he moved down and got on top of her.

"Does this mean we can continue where we left off?"

He leaned down and kissed her lips.

"What do you want to talk about lover?"
 
She smiled and laid back in her lavender sundress when he got on top of her. Her fingers traced over his face as she shook her head.

We will continue soon I promise you that my love but you have to hear this first. I'm not dead...I'm just in a coma at the same hospital you are at. I'm not sure how I have to get back in but I have to get back before they turn off the monitors and take me off the life support.

She wasn't sure how he was going to feel about that but she hoped that would give him some hope and the will to live.
 
It was funny you know, only in his head he could live in perfection. Damn... why was he cursed to live in misery. No, he couldn't think this way... he had Faith in his life now. Only if that meant to have her in his dreams and in her spirit form. But what did she say...

"Faith are you serious... we have to get you back into your body... what can I do... how can I help you."

He got up off her and helped her up.

"Come on, lets get out of here, how do I wake up..."

He was excited.

"We can be together forever now, in real life Faith... come on!"

He started to run down the beach, he was happy, he was yelling.

"TRUE LOVE AS COME THROUGH! FAITH HAS SHOWN ITSELF TO ME, IN THE FORM OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN... NAMED FAITH!"

Wait... how could she be in spirit form when she was only in coma... that was something he never read about... but it didn't matter now. He was happy, he just had to figure out how to help her and how to wake up.
 
She didn't know how it could be but she intended to find out all she could when she was back in her body. But that was the million dollar question right now was how to get her back in there. Faith was just as excited as he was and she was running with him down the beach with him and giggling as he yelled out.

Suddenly she would stop and let go of his hand but she was smiling out at the ocean she saw some sort of light. She started to fade and as she did she spoke to him.

Wake up Sean...remember I'm here always.

With that she started to fade and she found herself in her room and was feeling drawn back to her body. She could hear her mother speaking to her and she laid a hand on her shoulder and whispered to her.

I'm here...it's all going to be ok.

What happened next was confusing and fuzzy to her Faith. She closed her eyes and tried to open her eyes and it felt too bright but she heard her mother screaming and Faith passed out from the overwhelming feelings as people were now surrounding her and checking on her and her vitals.
 
She vanished again... Sean fell to his knees and screamed in agony.

"FAITH!!!"

He put his face in his hands as he wept in lonliness.

"Am I that bad a person... do I keep hurting you?"

He punched th sandy ground and he stood up.

"Wake up god damn it"

Sean popped his eyes open as he sat up and ripped the IV from his arm and took the heart meter off as he got out of bed and he walked to the door as the nurses tried to stop him.

"Faith... I have to see her. I have to find out why she hates me..."

He pushed them and they held him back, Sean again felt his chest get heavy as he fell back and started to cough. The nurses scolded him and told him to rest as they closed the door and locked him inside. Sean felt the tears fall and he sat down and thought.
 
Faith was laying there in the hospital bed hearing the doctors being called away do to a ruckus in the ER. They said the patients name and it sparked her memories and she squeezed her mother's hand and cried. Her mom tried to get her to calm down and she tried but she felt so weak at the moment. She whispered to her mother to go help him to let him know she was here for him. Her mother didn't understand but did what her daughter asked and got the doctors to let her in.

When she got to his room and the doctors stood outside the door with some guards in case Sean went crazy on her. He would see Faith in this woman as they were often told they could pass for sisters rather than mother and daughter. Melanie stopped and spoke softly seeing him sitting there crying.

"Hello Sean...Faith asked me to come talk to you."

She wasn't sure what else she should say but something was odd about him and how Faith was starting to act funny. Melanie trusted her daughter and if her daughter wanted her to talk to this boy then she would and that is why she still stood in his room.
 
As Sean calmed down, a woman was let into the room. Sean got really excited as he saw this woman.

"Faith... you are here... thank god... I thought you left me... I am living for you my lover."

He walked up to take her into his arms, but he saw the woman was a little aged...

He backed up and sighed.

"Wait a minute... what did she say... she is awake... I need to see her! Right now!"

He ran to the door and pounded on it.

"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE HOLDING ME AGAINST MY WILL AND MY RIGHTS... OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!"

His hand started to bleed as he hit the door with much force and security was coming in, he looked to the woman.

"Please, let me see her... please help me... Faith..."
 
Melanie started to speak and then he got quite upset when she mentioned her daughter was alive. She spoke up and tried to get him to calm down but the guards came in and she held up her hand.

"Sean I need for you to calm down and I will take you to her myself but please calm down and let them look at your hand."

She waited to see if he was going to calm down but she had no intention of keeping him from her daughter as she can see there is something between them.

In the meantime Faith was laying and resting and a nurse came in to let her know what was going on and she got the nurse to help her up and into a wheel chair. The nurse smiled and took her down to where he was and at the moment Faith didn't look like the beautiful woman he remembered from his dreams. She was still trying to regain her strength and looked a little sick but the nurse reassured them that would change soon. Faith spoke hearing all the commotion.

Sean...
 
The guards were restraining him as he saw another woman come in on a wheelchair. She again resembled Faith... it was her!

"Faith... Let me go!"

He struggled and the doctor nodded his head as they let him go and Sean ran to this young woman.

"Faith, I am here... I am here for you..."

He looked around.

"What the fuck is the matter with you people, she needs food and water..."

He stood up from Faith and he ran to the sink and frantically looked around, he saw no cups or anything... he shook his head as he filled his own mouth with water and he ran over to Faith and kissed her lips softly as he let water trickle into her mouth. The Doctors pulled him, but Sean was strong at this moment. The nurses had cups and blushed as they saw this action.

Sean pulled back and saw the reaction on the room. He blushed as well, but that didn't matter, he looked to Faith, she was beautiful still.

"Oh Faith... what can I do for you, how can I help you..."
 
Melanie stood back and watched and smiled at how much this boy seemed to care about her daughter and she had a feeling there was going to be no seperating them but she was going to get the full story soon enough.

Faith smiled softly and shook her head seeing him but returned the kiss and accepted the water he offered her. She placed a hand on his face and stared into his eyes and started to cry a little as this moment was the most amazing thing to her. She was so happy to be able to touch him without the dreams.

Sean....you living is helping me...please calm down and let the doctors and nurses do their jobs to get us both better.

Faith looked to her mom and spoke again.

I'll explain it all soon but can we get him a bed in my room?

Melanie smiled a little and looked to the doctors and nurses and the nurses were already off to make it happen. One of the nurses started to wheel Faith back to her room and another pointed to Sean and wiggled her finger to join them even though they were all sure there would be no keeping him away from Faith.
 
Sean laughed a bit as he heard her request. He was pretty calm now as everything was familiar to him. Sean followed the nurses and they tried to tend to his hand, but he looked to them.

"I am fine... Faith is all I need. Thank you though. I don't want any other woman to touch me other than her."

He smiled as he saw the cot was in the same room as her. He looked and saw how they helped her up. Sean walked up and looked to the nurses as he took Faith's hand and he picked her up gently and laid her in the bed and hugged her.

"Please... don't leave me again... Faith..."

He kissed her lips. It was like it was right out of a romance movie or something.
 
Faith smiled and placed her arms around his neck and hugged him close as he lifted her up and put her in the bed. Returning the kiss to her lips made her mother smile as she was glad to see her daughter happy.

Melanie went to speak with the doctors and left the pair alone for a bit but she wasn't going to be too far from her daughter right now either.

Faith smiled to him and sighed softly as she stared up at him.

I don't intend on it but please let them look at your hand I seen a lot of blood before. If not for yourself please do it for me.

She was sure that would get him to do what she wanted but she didn't want to keep using that either. She rested her head on the pillow as a couple of nurses came in with food and prompted Faith to eat slow seeing how its been a while since she actually ate food on her own. Faith smiled and had to fight the urge to dig in as her belly began to growl loudly. Looking to Sean seeing how they brought him food too.

We can eat after they look at that hand.
 
Back
Top