A Ghostly Visitor (closed for amon_darknight)

Faith was feeling really good and loved his hands on her. It was about as good as in her dreams this was just better.

No it's good thank you.

The nurses peaked in and smiled deciding not to interrupt them at the moment. She figured it could wait and the doctor and her mother said to leave them be as much as possible. Even her parents came by and left them be for now.

Faith looked back at him with a smile and let out a small moan at how good his hands felt on her.
 
Sean smiled as he went back to massaging her shoulders, he noticed the nurses checking in on them.

"They are checking up on us... keeping an eye on us."

He smiled as he saw her smiling.
 
She rolled to where she could see her face. While the massage was nice what she really wanted was for him to lay with her and hold her. Faith was getting a bit sleepy and needed to close her eyes for a little while.

Will you lay down and hold me while I sleep?

She yawned a little and waited for his answer but she scooted to where he could get in bed with her.
 
Sean gladly got into bed with her as he laid to her side and spooned her. His arms wrapped around so they were beneath her breasts and he kissed over her neck a little.

"Get some rest my love... I am not going anywhere."

As he laid there, he had some very naughty thoughts as time drifted. He saw the times they were together and the things they did, like when she gave him a handjob and her only concern was to make him cum and the time he pleasured Faith and teased the hell out of her, those thoughts flowed into his mind as his cock started to harden. He tried hard to suppress those thoughts, but it was so hard to do...
 
She smiled and drifted off to sleep in his arms and was sleeping peacefully when she started having dreams. Faith found herself moving against him moaning softly in her sleep. Turning some she was soon facing him and woke up after a while and stretched feeling a bit more rested. The nurses were coming in at that point and were checking up on them and told Faith that if all goes well she could probably go home in a couple days with the way she was coming back and getting better.

She smiled and laid there watching him sleep some more before their lunch was delivered.
 
As Sean slept, he was still very alert, as he wanted to make sure Faith was very comfy and ok. He hear her moan softly and move against Sean and that made him smile. She was getting better quickly, and Sean hoped she would make a full recovery and get the hell out of this hospital. Sean opened his eyes to see Faith staring at him and he smiled at her.

"How long were we out?"

He moved his hand over her face, letting his fingers caress her.

"I love you Faith..."

His stomach growled as he barely ate any breakfast, he blushed as she looked at him.
 
She giggled when she heard his belly growling and just then the nurses came in with their lunches.

Well we were out for a while but lunch is here and now you better eat it no trying to pass it off on me. I love you too.

She sat up carefully and started to eat her lunch so she started talking to him again.

Ohhh if all goes well I get to go home in a day or two.
 
He was so happy to hear that for her. He hugged her and kised her lips.

"Oh, I am so happy to hear that Faith. What will happen when you get released though? I mean will we still be a couple, or do we go our seperate ways. Your parents moved somewhere else... and..."

Sean sighed as he thought of what was to come. What would thry do now...
 
Her mother spoke up as the question was asked.

"Well there are a few options on that. If you two want the house we live in now is closer to the college and you can come stay with us and when Faith feels up to it she can start school with you."

Faith smiled to her parents and looked to him hoping he liked the idea too.

I like that idea...what do you think?
 
Sean kind of jumped when he heard her mother speak behind him. Sean quickly got out of the bed and fixed himself up a bit as he looked to her.

"Oh, I don't want to impose on you guys. You guys need to be together with out and outsiders around. I am sorry I cannot accept that offer, thank you very much. I have a dorm on campus. I will go outside if you want to be with your daughter."

He smiled as he walked to the door.

"If you are hungry, that plate is fresh."

Sean smiled at Faith as she had a "don't go look' on her face.

"Its ok Faith, you need to be with your mother, ill be outside."

With that Sean left the room and walked down th hallway.
 
Sean kind of jumped when he heard her mother speak behind him. Sean quickly got out of the bed and fixed himself up a bit as he looked to her.

"Oh, I don't want to impose on you guys. You guys need to be together with out and outsiders around. I am sorry I cannot accept that offer, thank you very much. I have a dorm on campus. I will go outside if you want to be with your daughter."

He smiled as he walked to the door.

"If you are hungry, that plate is fresh."

Sean smiled at Faith as she had a "don't go look' on her face.

"Its ok Faith, you need to be with your mother, ill be outside."

With that Sean left the room and walked down th hallway.
Melanie smiled and moved next to Faith and could tell she was saddened by his refusal of the offer. She hugged her and whispered to her.

"It'll be ok I just wanted to come by and see you both. He seems nice."

Faith nodded and smiled to her mom.

he has a good heart and I love him.

Her mom smiled and held her daughter before leaving and talking some more. She went out and found Sean.

"I think you reconsider the offer you wouldn't be imposing in on us."

She tried to hug him if he would let her.
 
Sean heard the footsteps behind him and he looked to see it was her mother. He smiled at her.

"So Faith gets to go home soon? That is good for you guys."

It still bothered him about her parents.

"May I ask you a question?"

He saw her nod her head.

"Why did you sell your house? Why did you move away?"

Sean shook his head.

"I know Faith wants me to move in with you guys, but, it just isn't right, she needs her family. She doesn't need a boy that has falln hopelessly in love with her. She needs you guys, all she wanted was her family..."

Sean smiled.

"I am sorry... I have to decline. I do not want to complicate things. And besides the point, you don't even know me."

He let her hug him and he hugged her back, it felt good for some reason. He sighed.

"Faith..."
 
She smiled and answered his question.

"You see the house we are in now was closer to the hospital where our old house is 3 hours away. We wanted to be close in case there was any change in Faith. I had faith that my baby girl would wake up even when it looked grim."

She thought a moment more about what he was saying and she had to sigh softly.

"Ah that is where I believe you may be misguided. She does need you as I do believe she has fallen in love with you too. I don't know how you two met and I want to hear that story at some point. Something tells me you need her as much as she needs you now. And her father and I have talked and don't think you would complicate things at all. But if you still feel that way we will respect your decision but you need to talk to Faith about it."

Faith laid in the bed looking out the window wondering how things got from being good and then so quickly turned out so bad in such a short span of time. She wondered if what he was telling her was the truth now or if he just felt sorry for her and was going to forget about her when he goes back to school and she is discharged from the hospital.
 
Sean frowned at her mother.

"I am in love with your daughter, I would die for you daughter mam, I care deeply for her, but to just invite a complete stranger into your home... well that is insane. I will talk to Faith, do not think of me a coward."

Sean shook his head and he headed back to Faith's room, he looked back to her mother and waved.

"I will deal with this, she is my eternal lover."

He walked to the door and he opened it as he saw Faith staring out of the window and he sat beside her and smiled at her.

"Faith, do you want me to stay with you at your house with your parents? I will do what you want me to. But I don't know if it is right, I mean its lovers living with parents..."

He looked behind him and saw her mother was not there. He leaned and whispered.

"What happens when we want to get kinky?"

He kissed her neck and smiled at her.
 
She closed her eyes and shook her head. She wasn't going to cry at least not with him near her. She looked to him and her eyes looked a bit sad. Faith sat up and turned so she could see him as she spoke.

Sean I want you close to me but if you don't want to or don't feel right about it then don't do it. Please don't do things just because I want you to. It's not the type of relationship I want.

She continued to look at him as he asked about being kinky and she shrugged a little.

I'm not sure but I'm sure we would figure out a way to go some where private. And I'm not saying we have to live there for long just enough for me to get better and get back to school. Because yes I am planning on picking up my life where it left off just with you as a great addition to that life.
 
He grinned at her.

"Somewhere private huh? Not in your own room? Not on your own bed?"

He giggled and kissed her nose.

"Don't be sad lover. I want to make you happy. I will live with you till you are better. But you turn me on Faith, you might make me crazy."

He stroked her hair from her face and kissed her lips.

"I do not want to make you sad, I want you to be happy and get better. So whatever you want, I will do for you. If you want my heart, it is yours, if you want my sight, take it for yourself."

He smiled as he licked her nose now.
 
She curled up close to him and rested her head on his shoulder. Closing her eyes she thought for a few moments and spoke once again after she gathered her thoughts and what she wanted to say.

I know you just want to make me happy but I want you to be happy too. Even if you don't live with us you can still come by. I'm sorry I got a little upset I just don't know if I could bare the thought of not being around you like we have recently. Lately we've been together nonstop and I like that.

She looked up at him and tried to smile even though she was still a little upset but he was right she needed to get better.
 
"I am happy just being with you, that is all I want."

He held her to him as he kissed her forehead, whatever she needed he would try his damnedest to do for her. He wanted her to be happy and healthy.

"What is it, you still seem upset."
 
I'm just worried that once I'm out of here you will want to go back to your life and forget about me.

She couldn't help but look a little sad at the thought of that and she didn't want to lose him. Not just when she found the one that she is sure that is her soul mate but she didn't want to scare him with that word either.
 
"What life Faith? I have nothing besides you. Video games and porn is what I had and that was pretty dull..."

He sighed as he remembered those days.

"With you, I have something to live for and that makes me very happy. I can bring my video games over and we can play in your room while you recover."

It looked like that made him very happy.

"I can even build you a computer and we can play those games as well."
 
Faith smiled and kind of liked the idea of having him home with her and playing games while she recovered.

I know the feeling and you can bring all your stuff. It would even save you money at school because you won't need the dorm room or any of that. I'm sure we can play all sorts of games and watch movies. Just all around really get to know each other.

She smiled and looked happier at the prospect and their future together.
 
"I have a WII, PS3, Xbox 360, a computer with lots of games, I have lots of movies too, I am kind of a pirate..."

He thought to how many movies he has and games. He shook his head as he smiled.

"I could fill your house with all the movies and games I have Faith."

He stroked her hair from her face.

"I have naughty games and movies too."

He kissed her lips.

"Come on, get some rest, we need you to get some strength back so you can get out of here. I have been released."

He smiled at her.
 
She giggled at what he said about his movies and games could fill the house. Curling into his arms she smiled and closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Faith couldn't wait to be home once again.

As Faith slept she dreamed about so many different things including the future and it was nice because she was laying in bed with him and she could see their school books tossed to the side while they romped in the bed.
 
Sean watched Faith sleep as he smiled. He would do anything for her, he just wanted her to be happy. He looked around and saw his food was gone, he was starving... he barely ate anything. He was starting to feel weak.

He laid his head back and started to fall asleep. He still smiled as he watched her sleep.
 
She slept soundly curled up close to him and was soon woken up by the nurses for lunch. They brought them both of them even though he was released they weren't going to make him starve. They thought it was sweet how he was with her and her parents were already setting up a surprise for them both.

Faith sat up and yawned and nudged him a bit so he could eat too. Leaning over she kissed his cheek and whispered.

Honey it's time to wake up and eat some lunch.
 
Back
Top