kenstrus2
Closet Pervert No More
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2005
- Posts
- 6,775
kylasdream said:hmmm still trying to figure out why I was so tired
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/kenstrus/36_1_15.gif I wonder why?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:hmmm still trying to figure out why I was so tired
JupiterRising said:
I missed you to, Sweetie!
I spent the day pretty much in bed...
But feeling better now.
You think I spend night after night in that darn
tree just to catch a glimps of your lushes self for the heck of it?
![]()
kenstrus2 said:
kenstrus2 said:
kylasdream said:hmmm I don't think you'd like them if they came up that high....lol
I know I am such a smart ass....I think you need to.....ummm....
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/smileis/whacky041.gif
kylasdream said:hmmm...I don't know,can't remember maybe you'll have to show me again
kenstrus2 said:I was refering to your http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/kenstrus/1399127812.jpg
kenstrus2 said:
kylasdream said:hmmmmm thats not how I remember it
kylasdream said:were you not feeling well?
I couldn't believe you weren't on all day
I thought there was something seriously wrong..
I am glad your heere now!![]()
hmmmm thats how you getting sick its cold it that damn tree

kenstrus2 said:Something along those lines hun.
JupiterRising said:
I was under the weather today for sure.
Feeling better now though.
Glad to be here as well.
Yep, that dew gets me damp every night
and those darn little green varments (tree frogs) wont give me a minutes sleep.LOL
kylasdream said:Oh ok .......hmmm but the pic does look like fun
kenstrus2 said:This one is kind of wrong but..LMAO
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/kenstrus/whinie20the20pooh20sex.gif
kylasdream said:
I am glad your feeling better...maybe we wil build you a tree house !
this way you won't get sick anymore.....lmao


JupiterRising said:
Thanks Sweetie!
Could you throw in some of those
huge binnoculars like they have at tourist spots. hehehe
Then I could see you large as life itself.
Remember leave the blinds open tonight.
kylasdream said:Oh they turned Pooh into a porn star
JupiterRising said:
Thanks Sweetie!
Could you throw in some of those
huge binnoculars like they have at tourist spots. hehehe
Then I could see you large as life itself.
Remember leave the blinds open tonight.
kylasdream said:hmmm there is a huge tree just outside my bedroom wind,you should have a great veiw!
hmmm should I leave the window open too so you can hear,what am I saying I am loud you'll hear me anyway!

kenstrus2 said:
JupiterRising said:
Sounds Like a winner to me.
Yes, I have heard you many times before.
Have all your moans, groans and whimpers
etched in my mind.LOL
kenstrus2 said:
kylasdream said:Oh I figure the whole neighborhood hears me