kenstrus2
Closet Pervert No More
- Joined
- Aug 17, 2005
- Posts
- 6,775
JupiterRising said:
Yeah, like those... I like a big screen view.lol
I bet you do. Hehehe
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
JupiterRising said:
Yeah, like those... I like a big screen view.lol
kenstrus2 said:
JupiterRising said:
That must be why sales on thick
insulation in your area has skyrocketed.hehehe
kylasdream said:Ok now I thought this was funny!!!!!!
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/smileis/boop.gif
JupiterRising said:
kylasdream said:ummm nope you've been cut off.....lmao
kylasdream said:hmmm....it reminded me of a friend I knew who had never used a toy before.
omg its funny
kenstrus2 said:Now who could that be?
kylasdream said:hmmm....it reminded me of a friend I knew who had never used a toy before.
omg its funny
JupiterRising said:
Really!!!
Wonder who that could be?
kylasdream said:truthfully its not who you think...
kylasdream said:lmao not who you think either......
thats too funny![]()
I do have other friends you know
kylasdream said:Pic's.....
JupiterRising said:
That's true, but I think my first thought was better.
LMAO!
kylasdream said:Pic's.....


JupiterRising said:
More [highlight]HOT [/highlight] pics.
Thanks Sweetie!
![]()
kenstrus2 said:I really love the nails and cleavage.
kylasdream said:lolI'm not sure she will see it that way.....lmao
kenstrus2 said:
JupiterRising said:
She wont know... this is just between you and me.LOL
